Chapter 11

*Jacks POV*

My dreams are filled with Elsa. Of us being together, and sharing kisses.

I wake up smiling ear to ear, I get to see her again. Hopefully I can pull her away from work and take her out on a date.

She'll love it. I get out of bed quickly and get changed into some blue jeans and a t-shirt.

I walk out of my room smiling, Kristoff is in the kitchen drinking coffee. He gives me a weird look when I walk in.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing." I get out a couple eggs and crack them open. I turn and look at him, he's giving me a weird look.

I laugh and turn back around, turning on the stove. "What?"

"Please Jack, I know something is up. What happened with Elsa last night?"

"How do you know that I was out with Elsa?"

"Anna."

I mentally slap myself. "Oh yeah duh. Sorry."

"So you gonna tell me what happened last night? Or stand there smiling like a moron?"

He laughs, I roll my eyes. "Ha ha, very funny Kristoff." I put my eggs on a plate and start eating across from Kristoff.

"Please Jack. You were worse when I started dating Anna! Then after I told you I kissed her, I had to through an entire month of relentless teasing."

I laugh to cover up my smile, I'm thinking about the kiss I shared with Elsa.

"So something did happen last night."

I flash him a look, how could he find out? "I saw you blush after I mentioned my kiss with Anna."

"So?"

"Jack just tell me!" Kristoff says sounding annoyed. I laugh at him being frustrated. "Alright alright, fine I'll tell you. Calm down."

I take another bite before answering him. "I kissed Elsa last night."

His jaw drops, I smirk. "And it was hot!" I laugh, I'm not going to lie. It was hot, passionate, and it was steaming. Sparks flew everywhere, I hate that I had to stop.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, seriously I should've kissed her a long time ago. Like, the first night I met her." I sigh, and put my plate in the sink. "It was perfect." I say to myself.

Kristoff shakes his head and takes a sip out of his drink. "Somebody is in love."

"What! No, no I haven't known her for that long." Kristoff puts his drink down on the table. "Jack. I have never seen you like this. You hardly focus at work, every time you get a call from "Arendale Fashions". You start smiling like an idiot, and let's not forget. Last night I heard you cheering when you got home."

"After you kissed her. Jack...you're in love with Elsa." He gestures to me like it's obvious, I look down at my hands. Maybe I am. I do look forward to seeing her. I love seeing her smile, and hearing her laugh.

My eyes go wide after thinking about it more. "Oh my God. I love her." I whisper.

"Knew it." Kristoff half smiles, and takes another drink.

"But how do I make her fall in love with me?" I ask him, he thinks for a moment.

"To make her fall in love, you have to make her laugh. Elsa is a serious person, a guy who can make her laugh. She'll surely fall in love with. Oh and, be yourself." He winks, I roll my eyes.