Chapter 17

*Elsas POV*

The last few days have been, practically hell. I'll get threatening phone calls, and see Toothiana parked outside my store.

I finally called the police about it. They got me a restraining order, and said they would keep a close eye on her.

Lately I've just felt like, no one wants me around. I have kept my distance with everyone.

No one needs to get hurt because of me. I'm locking up late tonight, it's 10 and tomorrow is new years eve.

All of sudden, I get knocked over my head. I look up and see Tooth, my face shows no emotion. "I told you to stay away..." She raises a bat.

My eyes go wide and I scramble away. The bat hits the ground where my head just was. I get into my car, the passenger window breaks. A small scream escapes, and I press on the gas pedal.

I drive away quickly and go to Jack's place. It started raining on my way there. I'm standing in front of doors getting soaked, trying to grab my keys to his apartment building.

I find them and get inside quickly, I run the stairs to his floor and knock on his door. "I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to go."

"What's wrong? You're crying, soaking wet, and your head is bleeding....wait what am I doing?."

He drags me inside, and makes me on the couch. "I'll get you a towel."

Jack comes back with one and wipes my face. Getting all my makeup off, he dabs my hair and cleans my wound. He puts the towel down and grabs a blanket. Wrapping it around my shoulders.

"Now, tell me what happened." He says holding my hands. I tell him, about getting knocked over my head and everything else.

"I just feel like...I'm not wanted anymore. With everything happening, I just feel like no one wants me around." I look down at our hands.

"Hold on." Jack gets up, and grabs his guitar. He starts playing. (Play the video above to listen as you read)

"You know I'd fall apart without you. I don't know how you do what you do. 'Cause everything that don't make sense about me. Makes sense when I'm with you.

Like everything that's green girl I need you. But it's more than one and one makes, two. So put aside the math and the logic of it. You gotta know you're wanted too.

'Cause I wanna wrap you up. Wanna kiss your lips I, wanna make you feel wanted. And I wanna call you mine. Wanna hold your hand forever, never let you forget it. Yeah I wanna make you feel wanted.

Anyone can tell you you're pretty. And you get that all the time, I know you do. But your beauty's deeper than the makeup. And I wanna show you what I see tonight.

When I wrap you up. When I kiss your lips I, wanna make you feel wanted. And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. Never let you forget it. 'Cause baby I, wanna make you feel wanted.

As good as you make me feel, I wanna make you feel better. Better than your fairy tales, better than your best dreams. You're more than everything I need. You're all I ever wanted. All I ever wanted.

And I just wanna wrap you up. Wanna kiss your lips I, wanna make you feel wanted. And I wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hand forever. Never let you forget it.
Yeah I wanna make you feel wanted. Baby I wanna make you feel wanted

You'll always be wanted." Jack smiles and puts down his guitar. "It's true. You will always be wanted. I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips." He sings the last part and laughs. So do I, he leans in close and kisses me.