Chapter 36

*Elsas POV*

"You're doing what??"

"Anna calm down, I just never dreamed about a big wedding. Please..be my maid of honor."

"Alright..alright. Only because I love you." She smiles, I smile back.

"Thank you..okay we're here. Remember, I need a dress today."

"I know, I know. Don't pick any dresses that need to be ordered."

"Good." We walk inside Brides and Belles. A consultant greets us. "Hi, can I help you?"

"Yes, I need a dress today."

"Today?"

"Yes, she's eloping with her one true love." I push Anna a little. "Aww..how romantic. Okay, so a dress. Today?"

"Today." I nod.

"Okay, it's going to take a village. You guys sit down. I'll get my manager." Anna and I sit in the nearest couch and wait for her to come back.

"So, do you know what you want?"

"Ummm...a mermaid, or a-line."

"Okay, at least we have an idea of what you want."

I rub my hands. Nervous. What if I don't find a wedding dress? Will I have to go out and buy just a white cocktail dress?

The consultant comes back with who I assume is the manager. I get up and shake her hand. "Hi, so I hear you and your true love are getting married today."

"Yes."

"Now, we can only show you some of the rack dresses and some sale dresses. Do you have an idea of what you want?"

"Yes, a mermaid or a A-line gown. Strapless preferably."

"Okay, follow me to the dressing room. We'll get you started with a few dresses." I follow the manager. She closes the door and sits down next to me.

"So. Tell me about the groom."

"His name is Jack and... he is the best thing that ever happened to me. We met at a coffee shop, well outside actually. I had just got done singing, and the moment I looked into his eyes. I knew that he was something special."

"Aw, that's so sweet. Now where are y'all getting married at?"

"Oh um, at the park. Under a tree."

"A wedding at the park. So romantic. Okay, I'm to go shopping for you. Is there a budget I should keep in mind?"

"Keep it under a thousand."

"Okay I'll be back in a little bit." The manager leaves and I start getting undressed.

I take off my dress and put on the rob provided. I patiently wait for her to come back.

A few minutes later she comes back with two gowns. The consultant I met when I got here has two more.

"Okay, I have one mermaid, two A-line gowns, and a v-neck ball gown. Which one do you want to start with?"

The mermaid looks like the one Anna sent me a picture of. "That one." I say pointing to the mermaid.

"Okay let's get started." The consultant leaves and the manager helps me get into the dress.

I hold my breath as she zips it up. "Does it fit?"

"Hold on....yes it does. Okay turn around." She picks up the bottom of the dress as I turn to look in the mirror.

I tilt my head at it. "Hm, not what I imagined."

Frostbittenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें