Chapter 34

*Elsas POV*

Im with Jack back at my apartment. He's twisting the ring in my hand. His head resting on my shoulder.

Jack's sitting back on the couch while I sit on his lap.

"Hey Jack."

He hums. "Why do you want to marry me?"

"A..so I can kiss you anytime I want. B, because I can't stand being apart from you and C. So that I can be with you forever." He kisses my neck and holds me in his arms.

I hold onto him and get closer. "Why do you ask?"

"I've just...I don't know. I guess I'm insecure about the whole thing." Jack shifts, I move and turn to look at him.

"Elsa...I didn't propose because I had to. I did it because I wanted to. I love you so much, that I couldn't take another second, without being able to be with you every moment of every day. I want to make you happy for the rest of your life.."

He runs a hand through my hair. "I don't like to see you upset, because then I will feel like I have to get rid of what is causing your sadness. Because I love you, you're everything to me."

He whispers. "I'd fall apart without you in my arms." Then his lips are on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck. Kissing him with everything I have.

He thinks that he can't live without me in his arms. When really, I can't live without being in his arms.

Jack pulls me closer to him, as I try to bring him closer to me. His tongue slips into my mouth, and our kiss turns passionate.

The moment it does, I'm caught off guard. Laying on my back, Jack looms over me.

My heart starts to race. Getting faster and faster with each kiss. I start to unbutton his shirt. When I'm done, Jack tosses it to the side.

He lifts me up and takes out all the pins from my hair. It falls onto my shoulders. Jack looks back at me.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers before putting his lips back on mine. Cupping my face hands as he kisses me.

I gently bite his lip. He lets me in and starts kissing me with even more passion than before. We fall back on the couch.

Jack presses closer to me, I feel his hips against mine. Making my heart race even more than before.

His lips go to my neck, but my crop top is in the way. He moves it away from me. I reach under my back and try to unzip the top.

"Elsa...I can't give you anything." I don't know what he means. But I know what he can have.

"You can have me.." I arch my back under him. He groans, I whisper before his lips cover mine again. "That's enough."

*Jacks POV*

My finger lazily traces the side of her body. She's barely covered by the sheets.

I still can't believe how beautiful she is. "You're so beautiful." I whisper.

She opens her eyes. "I could say the same thing about you."

I smile and take her into my arms. Kissing her. She laughs before kissing me back. This is almost how I thought our wedding night was going to happen.

Happy, so in love. Except, better. I couldn't have imagined it any better than this.

I move the sheet to bring her closer to me when our kiss is over. She brings the blanket back over us.