Chapter 15

A/N. So I'm going to skip to Christmas Eve for this chapter. Enjoy!

*Elsa's POV*

I finish up my last curl and spray it. I start to put on my makeup. Not too much of course.

It's been a long time since I've cared about how I look on Christmas eve. Jack and Kristoff are going to spend the entire day with us.

Anna and I got out our tree at the beginning of December. We decorated it a long time ago, but neither of us could reach high enough to put the star on top.

So we've left it alone, and put it on a table nearby. I finish my makeup, and put on a white beanie.

I grab my bracelet from Jack and put it on. Just like he said, he has spent almost every day with me.

Yesterday, he took me out for a walk. I was looking over a bridge, when I heard Jack take a picture.

I turned and looked at him. "What'd you take a picture of?"

"You." He said.

"Why?"

"Elsa, I'm a photographer. I take pictures of beautiful things, when I see it I take it."

I blushed and looked at the half frozen river below me. Jack gently turned my head to look at him.

"I love you." He leaned in and kissed me for just a few seconds. I smiled when it was over, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

I smile at the memory from yesterday. I was going to tell him that I loved him too. But I keep on getting scared, I never manage to get it out.

"Elsa quit messing with your hair and come on. Kristoff and Jack are going to be here in a few minutes." Anna says leaning through my door frame.

"Alright, alright I'm coming." I move my hands away from my hair and leave my room.

"You wanna try to put the star on the tree again?" I ask her. Anna and move our heads to the side and look.

"Naah." We both say. We both end up laughing.

I go and sit at the breakfast bar. It's around 6 and they're going to be here any minute like Anna said.

I hope Jack likes what I got him. It cost a little bit, but I don't care, money isn't important.

I love giving presents, an ultimate gift was given a long time ago. And it just makes me want to show the same amount of love he did on that day.

Our father told us about the ultimate gift, and that's the reason why we celebrate Christmas.

Making people happy is what I love to do. Even if I'm not happy, seeing the joy on other people's faces is all worth wild.

There's knocking on the door, I smile and get up to open it. It's Jack, and Kristoff.

I stop with my hand over the handle, I hear the sound of a guitar. "What is it?" Anna asks.

"You hear that?" I press my ear against the door, so does she. "Well open it."

I unlock the door and see Jack strumming a guitar. He's smiling.

(Jack italics. Kristoff normal)

"It's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer. I should be playing in the winter snow, but imma be under the mistletoe.

Well I don't wanna miss out on the holiday. But I can't stop staring at your face, I should playing in the winter snow. But imma be under the mistletoe. With you, shawty with you.
With you, shawty with you. With you under the mistletoe."