Chapter 14

*Elsas POV*

"So. Tell me everything." Anna and I sit on the couch.

"Well, at the restaurant. We were able to get up and dance. It was so much fun, I laughed and we didn't stop dancing for a while. My feet still hurt in fact. Oh! He got me this." I hold out my wrist to show her.

"Oh Elsa, it's beautiful. He's a keeper... I see that smile, you missy are in love."

"Am not!"

"That's it, I'm playing the song."

"What song?"

"You'll know it once it starts Elsa." Anna goes over to the mp3 player and speaker. The song starts. I smile and sing along just for fun.

(Elsa, italics. Anna normal)

"If there's a price for rotten judgement. I guess I've already won that. No man is worth the aggravation.
That's ancient history, been there, done that."

"Who'd ya think you're kiddin'? He's the earth and heaven to ya.
Try to keep it hidden. Honey we can see right through you. Girl you can't conceal it. We know how you feel and who you're thinking of."

"No chance, no way
I won't say it no, no."

"You swoon, you sigh, why deny it uh-oh."

"It's too cliche. I won't say I'm in love."

"Oo, oo, oo."

"I thought my heart had learned it's lesson.
It feels so good when you start out. My head is screaming 'get a crip girl!' Unless you're dying to cry your heart out."

"You keep on denying. Who you are and how you're feeling.
Baby, we're not buying. Hon, we saw how you hit the ceiling.
Face it like a grown up. When you gonna own up. That you got, got, got it bad?"

"No chance no way. I won't say it no, no."

"Give up, give in. Check the grin your in love."

"This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love."

"You're doin' flips read our lips: you're in love."

"You're way off base, get off my case I won't say it."

"Girl don't be proud, it's ok you're in love."

"Oh! At least out loud I won't say I'm in...love." I finish the song smiling so does Anna. "Going to admit it now?"

"Nope. Because I'm not."

"Oh come on Elsa."

"Nope." I laugh and go to the bathroom to take a shower to wash out all my hair spray.

------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

"Thank you. Merry Christmas!" I close the door and flip the sign to closed. I lean against the door and blow out a big puff of air.

I kick off my heels, and rub my head. Today was crazy, so many people came in.

I pick up my shoes and walk back to my office. I slump into my chair and lean my head back.

"Long day snowflake?" I look up and see Jack, I smile at him. "You have no idea."

Jack smirks and walks to my desk and sits on it. He holds my hand. "We need to go practice our routine."

"I know, I'll grab my stuff. But first I need to change. I can't skate in this dress." I get up but Jack drags me back to him, and lifts me up so that I'm sitting on his lap.