32.

There are so many things I should say. 

Like, we're breaking our own rules. I've already chosen Calum or you don't sleep with virgins. Also, Alfie's asleep down the hall.

And then there is the most obvious one: why the sudden change in heart? This entire time Luke's been determined for us to not take things too far, and now here he is, breathless and desperate waiting for me to say something.

I answer with a kiss. A messy, uncontrolled kiss. Luke's fingers tangle themselves in my hair, eventually finding their way to the nape of my neck. My back's against the wall, my hands already trying to pull his shirt off of his body. I want this. I want him.

My hips press further against his, every part of me growing more desperate for him as the seconds pass. I tug on his bottom lip gently with my teeth, remembering how much he liked that last time.

"Wait," Luke groans, tearing his lips from mine. Disappointment rolls through me as I think that he's changed his mind. "I want to do this properly."

He scoops me up into his arms and walks over to my bed, laying me down gently. I'm still trying to catch my breath from the kiss as Luke climbs on top of me slowly, using his arms either side of my body to support his weight.

He kisses me again, this time it's slow and sweet. I feel it right down to my toes. His tongue moves gently, and a tender hand is placed to my cheek. The gentle, calculated movements of our bodies are so far from what I'm feeling inside.

My pulse is racing with anticipation and excitement and a tiny bit of fear. I'm worried about it hurting. Joss said her first time hurt.

But then Luke's other hand moves to my stomach, lifting up my shirt a little so his fingers can run freely along the skin. It sets my entire body on fire. Our mouths part and Luke peels my shirt off. His gaze moves over my bare chest, biting into his lip in appreciation.

His shirt comes off next, and then his body is pressed against mine and our kiss resumes. The sounds of soft kisses and shaky breathes fill the spaces between us until we're both naked. "You sure you're ready?"

"Yes," I lean forward and leave a small kiss on his mouth. Underneath the sheets, our bodies are tangled and enfolded together.

"I'm scared of hurting you," His fingers are twirling a piece of hair at the base of my neck when his forehead connects gently with mine.

"You won't," I whisper back, unable to focus on him properly.

He nods, leaning off of the bed to reach for his jeans. He pulls out a condom and rips open the packet. I expect to feel awkward watching him roll the condom on, but I don't. 

His kisses me again, lightly and then more intense. It brings every nerve of my body to the surface and I'm barely able to breath now.

"Tell me if it gets too much, okay?" His lips are on my ear as he speaks, sending shivers down my spine. 

His eyes stay on mine as he slides into me. I end up breaking the eye contact first, closing my eyes as the intensity takes over. As his hips begin to move slowly, Luke starts groaning into our kiss. It's the kind of sound that makes me feel intoxicated and powerful.

It takes a while for me to adjust to Luke's slow thrusts. I can tell by his guttural sounds just how much he's restraining his movements. He continues to kiss me, breaking every so often to check if I'm okay. Sweat slowly builds on his forehead until he drops his head next to mine, his lips hitting my neck. "Fuck," his mouth moves against my neck. He starts kissing the skin and then sucking hard, my fingernails raking hard down his back.