Chapter Nineteen: The Fantasia War

The "medicine room" was what Yen Sid referred it as. A large, winding area filled with shelves-upon-shelves of a variety of potions, kept in small vials under an assortment of colors and labels. It was like every other room in the castle-mansion: gray stone walls, lit torches pitched on towering chalk-white pillars, and wood-made furnishings. One particular worktable at the furthest point of the room was reserved for the battered, unconscious Mickey to lie on until Yen Sid found the necessary potion to revive him.

              As soon as he did, he brought it to the worktable and poured the contents into his apprentice's mouth. The clear blue liquid quenched the parched tongue and throat of the mouse, as he intuitively swallowed it. Its magic coursed through his weakened form, rejuvenating him instantly. He awakened, gasping and coughing.

              "Easy, my apprentice," Yen Sid calmly instructed. "Slow breaths."

              Marcia and Taryn gathered by them, along with Captain EO and his Ragtags, welcoming the courageous mouse back to health.

              Not far from the group, sitting in the nearest corner, was Walter.

              Sean spotted him there, looking ever so frightened. He felt sorry for the little Muppet that did not deserve to be caught up in the chaos happening on Fantasia. And it seemed as if Natalie felt the same way, her incorporeal form sitting lotus style next to him. She looked on with her luscious green eyes filled with as much pity as he had for their friend.

              The urge moving him, Sean went to Walter, sitting down in front of him to get his attention. "How did you get here, Walt?" He asked.

              "I-I was kidnapped by this woman who was so big and muscular with long dark hair and cold blue eyes that glowed red."

              Natalie glanced to Sean; she recognized this description. "Yve Ette," she disdainfully muttered. "She's the one who used him as bait, that bi—" She stopped herself. Sean could feel her anger bubbling within him. It soon gave way for sorrow when she turned to Walter again. "He shouldn't be here. Being caught up in another interdimensional mess? I thought he was safe back in the theatre. If there's one person I was glad not to have brought into this, it was him."

              "How's Natalie?"

              It was as if Walter sensed the pity she felt. There was no possible way for him to hear any of what she said.

              A small smile developed on the face of Natalie. She was touched to hear him concerned for her. "My sweet lil' buddy," she whispered.

            "She's fine," answered Sean, Natalie's smile showing through his face.

            Walter then grew heavily anxious. "Oh, gosh! Christina and the baby! T-T-They disappeared from the theatre just like Genevieve and Natalie did! A-Are they okay? W-Where are they?"

            His concern for Sean's wife and newborn daughter was admirably deep.

              "Walter, they're fine. They're just fine." Sean eased his anxiety. "In fact, Christina gave birth to our new baby girl right here in this castle." He saw how relieved the little Muppet was. "We named her 'Brandy.'"

            Walter smiled. "Wow. That's...That's a beautiful name."

            "They're both safely back in the theatre, too." Sean added.

              At this, Walter sighed with relief. "Oh, that's good. Now that just leaves you and me. When can we go back home?"

              "As soon as Penz gets back from returning Christina and Brandy, I'll be sure to have her take you back."