Chapter 2

"Wake up Paaaaancake!"

"Hush, Ayayto. He's sleeping.. Right, Teddy?"

"Oh who cares! He has to get up eventually!"

"Ayato, Your talking will only make Little Bitch want to stay asleep, so hush!"

Shion was still sleeping. Well, not anymore. The noise that the three boys made had woken him up and slowly, he had blinked his sparkling blue eyes open and sat up. His hands curled into fists and he rubbed at his eyes.

"Ah, there he goes! Good morning, Little Bitch!" Raito? That was Raito's voice?

"He's awake.. You see, Teddy?" Kanato? What were they all doing in his room?

"Pancake! I heard that Reiji got a taste! How's that fair?" Ayato accused with a very heavy frown. He's in here too?

"H-Huh..? R-Reiji?" His eyes focused on the boys. It took him a moment to register what they had said and when he did, his eyes widened. Is that why he fell asleep so easily? Because of all the blood he had lost?

"Shion looks frightened.." Kanato announced with a small evil grin and tightened his grip on his teddy bear. "It makes me want to taste him even more..!" His eyes widened to make his grin that much more frightening.

"Hey. He's mine. Piss off, Kanato." Ayato replied in a fierce tone. He then felt something behind him and realized it was Raito.

"Little Bitch belongs to /all/ of us, now doesn't he?" That damned vampire leaned in and licked up the soft pale skin of his neck.

"Raito.. That's not fair.. Shion doesn't want you on his neck.." Kanato claimed as he scooted closer to him and picked up his wrist. "At least I'll have some decency.. Right, Teddy?" That's when his tongue slipped out and licked across his wrist. He wasn't even sure what to do. From the words Reiji had said last night, he didn't know if it was the right thing to squirm.

"Tch, the both of you!" Ayato said in an irritated tone as he also scooted closer to him. Except he had moved his fluffy, bed headed hair to the side and moved his clothing to the side. Ayato licked the area between his neck and shoulder. "Reiji has had a taste. We can have one too.."

"N-Not at the same time.. P-Please..!" He knew it already hurt with just one pair of fangs in him. Shion didn't want an extra two pairs. Not like he had much of a choice anyways.

With a growl, Ayato actually listened to his request and pushed all of them away. "Listen to Pancake. He just woke up, you know."

"Oh, We know, Ayato. However, it's sooo more refreshing that way! I get excited just thinking about it!" Raito squirmed where he sat, but he listened and moved away from Shion.

"Kanato." Ayato said in a fierce tone as he glared at the teddy bear wielding boy. "Not now."

"Me and Teddy never get to have the fun.." Eventually, he retracted back and before he knew it, they had all left. However, Ayato was still sitting on his temporary bed. He stared at him for a moment before crawling to the brunette haired male. An impish smirk was curled on his lips as he eventually now hovered over his blanket covered legs. Their faces were way too close to comfort, but Shion didn't say a word.

"Pancake.." How does one even manage to say the word pancake in such a sensual tone? "I'm so parched.. I need.. That sweet taste of yours.." He gave such a dark laugh that it practically shook his soul. "Not that you have much of a choice anyways!"

Ayato pounced on him. His arms were pinned to his sides as he squirmed and struggled. Being pinned to walls and beds weren't his thing when with a vampire. "A-Ayato! Please stop!"