Chapter 12

(A bit of this chapter will be on a different pov.)

Things were quiet for a while. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing abnormal. Nothing that seemed to threaten the seven boys.

Or at least that's what they believed.

Ruki and Yuma were still out there. They were alive and like hell did they want to kill Shion. They were plotting their revenge.

However, there was a reason they had escaped. How? How'd they do it?

A Sakamaki brother.

Ruki could remember it clearly. How this specific brother of that family helped them. It was obvious he had done it in secret. This brother had done it so he was sure no one would find out; but Ruki and Yuma did.

Just why did he help them? What point was there in it?

Ruki and Yuma hadn't gone back to their home. They might as well be luring themselves in a trap if they did. They stayed in an unknown building. It was boring. Ruki was confused. Everything was a big mess.

"Hey, Ruki.. Why're we running for? Can't we just go back and kill the bastards?" Yuma asked as he sat on a box.

It was a wooden one and creaked when he sat down. Ruki was leaning against the wall, thinking of.. Something.

"How annoying all of this is.."

"Shion? Shion! Wake up you lazy ass!" Shion groaned and sat up in his bed. Who the hell was waking him up so early?

When Shion opened his eyes, it was Subaru. Shion simply huffed and rolled his eyes, turning away as he laid down.

Practically on top of someone else that is.

"A-Ayato!?" Shion quickly sat up and began pushing him off the bed with his feet. "G-get the hell out of my bed!!"

"Hey! Don't kick me! Pancake! Are you listening? Hey, that hurts!" Ayato reached out and grabbed Shion's legs by his ankles and yanked him close.

Ayato had sat up and now his legs were simply sprawled out on the bed. However, when he had yanked Shion to him, Shion was now sitting between his legs with either of his own on Ayato's sides. This made his face turn a bright red and he started pushing his face away.

"Ayato let me go!! Subaru don't just stand there!" Shion yelled as Ayato grunted and tried to move his hands away.

"I don't see him doing anything wrong." Subaru replied with a snicker. "Oh and by the way, did you two really sleep together?"

Shion stopped his movements for a moment and processed the words. He took them completely opposite of what Subaru meant.

As if his face could get any brighter.

"I just slept in the same bed with you, Shion. Don't start freaking out!" Shion had started to try and move away as he yelled and squirmed.

"You're such a pervert!" Shion yelped as Ayato grabbed his upper half and pressed Shion against his chest.

"Did you really have to say that?" Ayato asked Subaru as he tried to hold Shion still.

Subaru just laughed and walked out the room.

"Ayato let go! T-This is way too close for comfort!" Shion exclaimed as Ayato furrowed his eyebrows.

He simply just pulled Shion closer and pressed their lips together. Shion's eyes widened and he had stopped struggling. Ayato pulled away as soon as he stopped struggling and looked at him.