Chapter 16

{Some sexual content here. A little warning~}

"What did he tell you?"

"I'm not telling you."

They were all in the large room again. Shion was sitting between Kanato and Raito. Shu was still laying on his normal area, but Subaru and Reiji were both standing next to each other; who were standing in front of Shion.

The one who asked was Reiji. However, he wasn't on very good terms with Reiji at the moment. That's why he was so cold towards him.

"Then are you going to tell someone? We were the ones who asked you to get information out of him after all." Reiji replied plainly.

"He told me not to tell. So, I'm not telling." Shion crossed his arms and looked up at Reiji.

Shion then stood up and pushed past Reiji. He knew a whole bunch of new things now. Especially one important part.

Yuma had a sister! If she was anything like Yuma, she was at least somewhat nice. However, Yuma said that she lived all the way in America.

She was American then?

Yuma told Shion that her name was Serena. Her last name had remained Mukami. Shion wanted to find her.

So that's what he planned on doing.

However, she was human. Living with a bunch of vampires would probably displease her as much as it did Shion for the first few days.

Everyone had went back to their rooms. Yet Shion, he went to the two people he had some trust in.

That was Shu and Raito.

Shion believed that they would make no judgement over where they took him. Especially if Shion made a deal with them. After all, he only had to go to the school library.

He went to Raito first. His hand didn't even knock on the door when Raito opened the door. Raito simply smirked and pulled Shion inside. He heard the door close behind him and he was pinned to it.

"You've never never knocked on my door for something before. I suppose it must be interesting then?" Raito asked with a lick of his lips.

"I need you and Shu to take me to the school library.." Shion replied quietly.

Raito thought it over; or at least, it looked like he was thinking about it. Finally, he leaned just a bit and chuckled darkly.

"Do I get something in return?" Raito asked. His smirk never yet faded.

Shion nodded. "Anything. As long as you'll promise to take me." Shion was nervous. He didn't know what Raito would request from him.

"Well I know, I can't exactly force you.." Raito thought for a moment. "Two minutes. Two minutes to let me do whatever I want to you." He then added a part. "And you can't struggle against it."

That surprised Shion. However, it was just two minutes. Shion could do that! It's not like it was very long.

"Deal. However, I will be timing you." Shion replied.

"Oh don't worry, but those two minutes start now." Raito replied as he pulled Shion close to him.

He suddenly felt his fangs pierce his neck. It was so hard not to struggle. Shion agreed to this. He had to go through with it.

Suddenly, he was being lifted. Raito still hadn't budged from his neck, but he was now being carried to the bed.

This made Shion nervous.