2

Luka's POV:

"You did what!" Lily exclaimed. She was listening to every detail I spilled about my night at the party. The blonde leaned in closer. "So are you bisexual?" She asking in a low hushed voice.

"No no no. Lily that was the alcohol, not me." I shook my head. "Just keep this a secret from everyone mostly Kaito. You know how he will be." I begged her. She nodded, and slumped back into her chair, fingers folding behind her head.

If Kaito found out I locked lips with another person, he would be pissed. If he found out its was someone of the same sex, I would have to kiss my popularity and social life good bye. He was homophobic, and strictly kept anyone who was in the lgbtq+ at the bottom of the food chain at school. I honestly don't know what made him like this, either his religion or just him being overly stupid. I didn't know.

"Hey babe, stop thinking and kiss me." Demanded my boyfriend, who had just entered the classroom. Leaning up, I kissed him on the lips. Once he was happy with his prize, Kaito slipped into a chair in my other side. Lily occupied my other side, with her text book on the edge of her desk, phone in her hand constantly. Kaito was rambling on about how he and Gakupo had saved their baseball team from defeat on Saturday's game. For me, I honestly didn't give a shit. Sports were a waste of my time, when arts could easily satisfy my needs.

"Alright you uncultured twits, listen up!" Our teacher had shouted over our conversations. Clearly he was in a good mood, since he left his rude language at home. "Today we are welcoming a new student to our class." He passed back to his desk, leaning his butt on the edge. "Please come in." He asked the Shadow from the doorframe.

My heart stopped. It can't be. She can't be here. Shit.

A young girl, who was clearly shorter than me by 2-3 inches, stepped in. Her hair was tied back into neat pigtails, that flowed behind her as she walked. Facing the class, her eyes traveled around the room, studying everyone. Finally her glaze fell on me, making me feel uncomfortable. She's the girl.

"Please introduce yourself." Our teacher had ordered. She nodded her head, and bowed. Once lifting up her head to meet my glaze again she spoke.

"Hello, I'm Hatsune Miku. I recently transferred here, I hope you all take good care of me." Her voice had echoed in my head. The same voice that was calling me when I was drunk, was here, calling at me again.

"Hatsune, sit behind Kaito. That's the only free seat." She nodded, and scurried past me and Kaito. Once she had her seat, Kaito put his hand down and sighed. Leaving over he whispered.

"Get a load of this chick," I could hear his announce in his voice. Giving him a look, of 'shut the hell up'. Kaito roles his eyes and slouched back into his seat.

Christ, I was in for a wild trip. Our teacher had stated we had a free period to work since he was busy with his classes. We all grouped off and didn't nothing but gossip, mostly it was on the new kid. Lily leaned in and rose an eyebrow. I gripped her arm.

"Don't. Say. A. Word." I hissed under my breath. Lily went wide eyed, and gulped heavily. "It's her." I sighed.

"I could tell." Lily looked past me at the turquoised girl. She gave a smug look and looked at me. "She isn't bad looking, though could look less childish," she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not going there you bit-"

"Are you gay?"

Quickly I whipped my head around, to see a nightmare. Kaito was staring down the Hatsune girl. Anger boiled inside me, he shouldn't start shit. Shoving him quickly with my hands on his chest. My asshole boyfriend gave me a look, and snarled.

"Leave her alone, she just got here." I demanded.

"I saw her staring at you," he hissed, not taking his hateful glare away from her. I looked at Hatsune, and was shocked. She wasn't even fazed, she had her head down looking in a book, reading. "Hey, I'm talking to you! Piece of shit.."

"Kaito, clearly she is ignoring your sour attitude." I rolled my eyes. After that, she had finally got a feeling taht she was being watched, and glanced up. Her eyes went wide, and poppe out a head phone.

"Excuse me? Did I miss something?" She asked, clearly nkt knowing what just happened. Kaito's mouth dropped to the ground, not believing she did t hear his loud ass mouth. Lily was fighting back giggles behind me.

"Ah nothing, dont worry about it." I managed to pipe up. Hatsune blinked a few times at me, then at Kaito. He waited for her go say something, bit nothing. She popped back in her head phone, and countied to read.

"Luka." Kaito called for me, finally dragging my attention away from the mysterious girl.

"Mhm?"

"Don't you ever talk to her, I swear." His eyes brows knitted together.

"Or what?"

"You don't want to find out."

~~~~~~~

Lol hope you like it.

So I actually like what I'm doing with this. I feel like its better written than the last Miku and Luka story, and overall, I like the drama between da bae and meeku. Huehuehue

Love you babes