11

Luka's POV:

"Hey why didn't you talk to me all week?" Kaito demanded, slamming my locker shut. Glaring at him I rolled my eyes, Christ he's an ass. "Hello answer me!" Kaito shouted, getting even more angry. I shoved him.

"Kaito leave me alone!" I shouted, before stalking off to my next class. I could hear Kaito screaming my name along with some curse words. People in the hallways looked from me to him and started to whisper. Let them start shit, I don't care. I finally had Miku open my eyes on what I wanted in life. Someone who treated me like I was worth something, and not an object. Jeez I missed her sweet kisses. We weren't allowed to touch, kiss, or even talk at school. After though we would hang out after school, at her house or somewhere that she would like to surprise me with. Miku was the best.

"Hello earth to miss Megurine?" Lily waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?"

"You were thinking about Princess Leek weren't you?" Lily wiggled an eyebrow. I smacked her arm.

"We don't talk about her her-"

"Who the hell is Princess Leek?" Growled a voice behind us. Looking over my shoulder I saw a very pissed off Kaito, shit.

"They are no one." I hissed. Clipping though my text book, looking away from him. Kaito walked around and sat next to me, grabbing my arm roughly.

"Tell me who you were with all weekend now." Glaring into his deep dark blue eyes, I was actually afraid of him.

"Why do you care?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Because I have a feeling it was with that new bitch that I told you not to hang out with." He hissed his words like a snake's venom.

"What if I was?"

"Tell me what she did to you?" He asked harshly.

"We hung out, thats all. We watched movies and had coffee, she's new and didn't know anything so I offered to help." I lied through my teeth. Kaito raised an eyebrow and let go of me, leaving a faint red mark on my arm.

"Good." He sighed. Looking forward.

"Why are you against me hanging out with her?" I asked. He had no reason to be against it, he doesn't know anything. If he did, then I wanted to know how?

"I get a weird feeling around her. I know she wants something from you, and it just pisses me off." Kaito kept growling to himself. Yet little did he know, she did want something from me and she had it. My heart. She was able to sweep me off my feet faster than Kaito and if was all thanks to the to me getting drunk at a party and Miku to be following me. Fate had a weird way of placing people. Our first encounter was a mistake, but every moment after was heaven.

"Miss. Megurine! Would you like to tell the class what you were thinking?" My teacher called. She had begun to teach, and I haven't noticed. I was lost in my daydream about my princess. I nodded a 'no' and scribbled down a few notes from the board. K
Lily smirked at me, knowing what I was thinking about again. Damn her for knowing me so well. Kaito looked at me and raised an eyebrow in concern.

"Couldn't stop thinking about babe." I lied like a dog. Kaito smiled and gave me a wink before turning back to his work. Ugh, shoot me. How could Kaito ever be on my mind again? Miku. Miku. Miku. Miku.

Ever since I forced my lips onto her soft ones, its like I was cursed. Cursed to love the turquoised girl, and I didn't seem to have a problem with it. The only problem I had was that I could break Kaito's ice cold heart yet and I didn't really know if my family would accept me dating a girl. It would be fine with them right? Even though Luki was Transgender, and she was in the closet, I haven't even told her. Good lord, I wasn't helping with our family mishaps. Nor making it an easier for anyone else.

"Luka, come on. Pizza is served at lunch today, I don't want to behind that long ass line." Lily whined. Getting out of my chair, I saw Kaito alseep on his desk. I'm leaving his ass, let him skip lunch and starve for all I care.

"Lily does Miku have the same Lunch as us?" I asked my best friend when walking with her. The blonde shrugged and pulled out her phone.

"Lemme text her." Quickly typing to Miku, a warm fuzzy feeling crept in my chest. I'll see Miku again I hope and we can share lunch together.

"I'm glad we left Kaito alseep."

~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is a tad shorter than the rest. I'm sleepy, eyes hurt and I was busy all day, so gomen.

Though Luki is transgender!!! Male to female!! So cute~

Also Luka's family...? Will they be accepting of her gayness or na? You'll find out in like a few chapters so hehehe

Night loves~