6

Luka's POV:

Miku finally stopped pulling me behind her. "We're here!" She smiled, opeing her arms wide showing me a pond in the middle of the woods.

"Why a pond?" I asked giving her a weird look. Miku pouted and rolled her eyes.

"You can swim in it."

"Hell no, that disgusting." I hissed. Placing my lunch box on the ground. Miku looked away from me. Yet again I was being hurtful. I sighed, "Sorry, buy could you explain a bit more?"

Miku nodded. "Well swimming is always relaxing and no one really knows about this pond. So it would be really peaceful." She smiled shyly. I nodded, the idea did sound great, I'd I wasnt in the middle of the woods without a damn thing.

"Sounds like a fanatic plan, if I brought my swim suit." I shrugged. Missed another chance of the great outdoors. Miku thought and snapped her fingers. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled up, exposing her flat stomach. My face felt like fire.

"What the hell are you doing!?!" I shouted at her.

"Gonna swim." Miku gave me a cheeky smiled and pulled her shirt off. Someone please help me, I might die. "You act like you never just swam in your undergarments before?" She raided an eyebrow.

"That's because I havent!" I squeaked.

"Well if your not going to swim, could you at least not stare at my body. I asked you last time to not to." Miku started to get pink in the face. I looked away and rolled off my shirt and tank top. Im getting in that water so I wknt stare. Hearing Miku drop her shirts to the ground, her shoes laid near them. The smaller girl didn't waste time to go running off into the cool water. Making a splash as she jumped in. Once I was dressed as equally naked as her, I followed in the water. Cool water wrapped itself around me, feeling refreshing.

"Glad you can make it," Miku giggled, splashing water at my face. I hissed and kicked more over her way.

Soon we were caught in a rage of a water battle. We kicked and splashed water towards each other. Miku had grabbed my arm and pulled me under the water, I did the same in return. Once Miku had resurfaced, she spit water at my face, giving me a funny face.

"You little shit!" I cursed, sinking her again under the water. She waved her hands, and wrapped them around my arm.

"Luka don't do that!" Miku shouted at me, clinging closer to my arm, shaking. I was confused, we were doing this earlier and was fine.

"Do what?"

Miku blushed, turning red. "Nothing." She swam away from me, leaving me alone. I paddled to catch up to her, and grabbed her arm, and pulled her closer to me.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked again, not letting go of her arm. Miku didn't look at me, and kept getting even more red in the face. "Miku please tell me, I don't want to offend you in anyway."

Wait... What am I saying? I'm treating her better than I treat my own best friend and boyfriend! What is wrong with me?

"You kind of.." She started, biting her lip.

"I did what?"

"I was just caught off guard when you dunked me that time because my ... Um... Nothing," she covered her face with her hands. I was getting worried, what could I have done? What did I do when I was dunking her? Is she Afraid of the deep water or being submerged under it under her will? I pulled her hands away, and studied her pinkish face.

Wow. She was beautiful. I'm actually speechless. Her eyes were a gorgeous turquoise blue, with long beautiful eyelashes to complement them. Her small nose had rested a little above her mouth. Lips looked soft and pink, like cotton candy. She didn't even have a pimple or a scar on her face. Miku was the definition of beauty.

I don't know how long I stated at her, or even how long I had gripped onto her. I just don't know what was coming over me. What was my body telling me to do next? Push her away and leave, or stay and continue what my heart was beating fast for? I had to choose, and thats what I did. I took a dare.

I leaned in, letting my heart tell me what to do, and kissed her. Her lips were just as soft as they looked. Miku was caught off guard, by accepted my kiss. My one hand had let go of hers, and combed her hair out of her face. Touching her soft skin, made my own crawl.

I've never felt this with Kaito. He didn't give me this feeling of wanting more. Kaito didn't give me what I was feeling from Miku. Even now I don't even know what it is.

Pushing away from her, I was breathing heavily. Both looking at each other, realizing what just happed. I could come up with anything to excuse my behavior. The only thing that I could manage to say was "I'm sorry, I think I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~

AWWWE SHIT DOG.

Luka you kissed da Miku!!!

Luka you dating that dickbag, Kaito!

Gosh just get married you lil gays.

(Lol sorry author-san even gets their moments of fan girling)