20

Miku's POV:

Rolling onto my side, sharp pains shot in me. "Shit!" I cursed. Laying alone in Luka's bed, I was getting bored very fast. I haven't moved much for the past few days and I honestly was getting super antsy. She was away at school, and sending me text messages every free chance she had. It was sweet she still thought of me while she was away.

Sighing, I slowly raised up from the bed. The house was silent. Luka and Luki were at school, Megurine parents were at work. It's just me here in a big house and silence. Shrugging I didn't want to just lounge around the whole time, so I took advantage and explored Luka's room.

The room was overall neat. No papers stack on her desk, or dirty clothes on the floor. It looked like one of those rooms you would see when you visited a open house. It was all just too neat for my liking. It looks like she doesn't even live here. A sneaky smile had plastered on my face as my wild thoughts started to take action. I want to tease her so much, and make her realize I'm a princess of work. You can't just kiss me and expect to have me wrapped around her finger.... Well not let her have that full affect yet.

Striping off my shirt and tossed it to the ground, cold air had hugged my body. Shivering, my arms hugged my chest while I tiptoed to her bathroom. Might as well be clean for my prince. Turing the knobs, cold water rushed into the tube. One of my hands stayed under the water testing it till it was warm enough for me to get in. Once it was I stripped off the rest of my clothing, and eased under the rushing water. The tiny water beads ran against my skin, making me glisten under the dim bathroom light. My hands trailed down from my hair to my body.

Once I had cleaned my hair and covered my body in the soapy substance, I rinsed myself. Slowly turning off the water, the water droplets echoed in the bathroom. The dripping noise was a bit comforting, reminding me of the times with my family. Me and my older brother by two years would bath together when we were young. We would always turn off the water and see how long the water droplets would fall from the pipe. Mother would get upset from us just sitting there. My giggles rung out in the empty room, sighing at the old memories. Pulling the shower curtain away, I spotted a pink towel rested in a basket. Grabbing it, I dried my hair till it wasn't dripping wet, then my body. The towel was small and barely covered my while body. "If Luka could see me now..." I muttered to myself. A smile grew wild agaisnt my face. Oh she could see me, I have my ways. Quickly exiting the bathroom I grabbed my phone. Sliding the phone to unlock, the camera opened up. Turing it to front face, I snapped a picture of myself and went to messages. My fingers darted all over the board, sending the picture of me in a small towel, to the one and only Pinky. I sent her a simple message asking how school going, along with that picture. Oh she will be flustered and want to return home fast. I love toying with her.

Sliding the towel off of me, I pulled open one of the dresser drawers. I had my own undergarments in my overnight bags I've brought here with me after the hospital visit, but I want to wear something of hers, to add to the tease. Pulling a thin light blue shirt out, I already was liking my picking. This shirt you would definitely need a under shirt with it, it was completely see through, and yet I haven't seen Luka wear it yet. I pouted, I'll have to wear it for her, huh? Tossing the shirt over to the bed, I grabbed my undergarments and dressed in them. I wore matching black panties and bra, the same set I wore to that party when I first met Luka. She probably wouldn't remember then since she was drunk off her ass. Sliding the shirt over my body, it was baggy and my bra stuck out much against the light color. Perfect.

Rolling in the bed, excitement bubbled in me. I can't wait for Luka to see me. Before anyone would think badly of me, I wamt to get somethings straight. I want Luka,I want her so badly. To have her hold me, cuddle me, and never let go. Have her slip off my shirt and leave kisses on my skin. It's more than what I could ask for, I needed her for her affection, I've never lusted for her in the way her ex boyfriend would.

My phone lit up, getting my attention. Picking it up, my face couldn't help it but smile. It was Luka.

Luka:

Miku you better be dressed when I get home!!! •////•

Giggling, I can't wait to see her reaction in what I'm currently wearing. She will love it. Running my hands over my legs, they seem like they are missing something... Sliding off the bed I skimmed my bag for one last thing. Pulling out the long socks, on my thin, slender legs.

"Miku!" I heard Luka call me, her breath sounded heavy. Turing from the spot on the floor I was at, I could she her face was flushed with a deep red. Getting up quickly, I came up to her side, kissing her on the lips. Luka dropped her backpack to the floor, she wrapped her arms around my waist. Pulling away, I could see her smile. Luka pushed me down on the bed, gently careful to hurt me. I could see her look me up and down. "Why are you wearing my shirt?"

"I thought you would like it." I innocently say. Luka laughs, her fingers dance at the hem, threatening to take it off.

"I like it better when it's off of you," she whispers in my ear. Her pulled the shirt off over my head, tossing it to the floor. Luka kissed me, and trailed down to my neck. She sucked there for a moment before releasing, her hot breath hit my skin.

"Luka," I whimpered her name. She leaned up and kissed me.

"Your mine and I wanted to show everyone that," she mumbles into our kiss. Her hands skimmed my body, playfully tickling my side. My hands reached for her shirt, pulling it off of her. Luka wore a white lacy bra, I was honestly jealous. Bigger chest girls get all the pretty bras, while me, I have to suffer with plain ones. Luka could tell I was thinking, and she laid her weight on me. Gasping, I coughed and squeezed out for under her.

"Luka! My ribs!" I pouted.

"Tell me what you were thinking about and I'll apologize." She smirked. I whined, and buried my face info her neck. "I can't hear you, babe." Her voice teased.

"Im like your boobs." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I like your boobs, you big breasted bimbo!"

Luka laughed, wrapping her arms around my head. She brought me closer, squeezing my face against her chest. "You like it!" She laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohohohohoho long chapter today!!

So I've been thinking of a new mikuXluka fanfic idea and I wanna see how you guys feel about it.

Luka has a very rich family, and is very ah idk stuck up and thinks she's better than everyone else. So her parents want to help her be more nicey nice so they hire a personal maid for her (MEEKU EHHEE) and thus the rest would unfold.

But yea I hope you guys liked this. It was a bit more ah fluffy than what I normally do. Though don't ask for a lemon because I don't make them

Love you babes