14

Luka's POV:

I swear I have the best family ever. My mother allowed Miku to stay the night since she wasn't feeling well, my father had brought us pajamas and blankets. Giving us both a kiss on the forehead, Miku didn't know how to react but I think she like it. She was loved.

"Luka I can't believe your family." Miku stated bewildered. She mentioned her family once, clearly it was a touchy subject due to a dark past. Resting a hand over her shoulder, and gave her a soft smile.

"Miku, they have always been like that. Lily comes here and they treat her like family."

"But they just met me." She objected.

"Because they know how much you mean to me. If someone can wake me up from seeing how much kaito is a dick, then they know your special." Nuzzling up close to her neck, Miku smiled and said back on the bed. I fallen against her, snuggling up close. Miku's right arm had wrapped itself around my shoulders, as the other arm rested against her stomach. She looked up dazed at my ceiling, lost in her own little word. This must really hit her deep. Pulling away from her I sat up in bed, glancing around my bedroom. I have to find something to get her to cheer up. We haven't really done anything to move our relationship anywhere. Except for the fact Miku helped me with my parents earlier, other than that, nothing. I know our feelings are equally and share lots of love, but I want to make sure I'm not jumping to this like Kaito and regret every step after. What to do?

The sound of dripping water snapped into my mind. Looking over my shoulder, I studied Miku's tired expression. This is how I'll trust her, and see were her heart really lays, its the same test I gave Kaito. He couldn't keep his hands or eyes off of me, and his glaze made me uncomfortable, if I feel the same with her then we shouldnt be like this for long then. "Hey Miku?" I called her name. Groaning, she struggled to sit up and look at me.

"Yea babes?"

"I'm gonna take a shower, ok?"

"Oh sure, go ahead." She shrugged, leaning back in bed. I nodded, watching her moment. Really? Not asking to join or anything? Slumped over I rolled off the bed, stripping my shirt off and threw it on the bed, clearly in Miku's sights. Her turquoise eyes scanned my bare back, and she smiled.

"Hurry back love, or I'll die without." Miku laughed, pretending to cough which soon turned into real coughing.

"Smooth dumb ass." I rolled my eyes, waling to my private bathroom. Leaving the door open I continued to strip and jump under the warm running water. I could hear Miku humming in the other room. I'm getting really antsy, what if she does walk in here and bugs me? What am I supposed to do? I can't let this relationship turn into another Kaito.

Finally finishing washing, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. Walking out of the steamy bathroom. Miku was reading a textbook of mine while she say crossed legged in bed, she didn't look up. "Luka, you have some good books here you know? Like I love Greek mythology." She smiled, while continued to read. I huffed and walked away from her, finding clean undergarments. Slipping them on, I was proud of her and yet disappointed. She didn't take advantage of me, but she didn't even bother to look at me. I'm upset over the fact she didn't check me out at least once in just a towel, how pathetic I have become. Once having a bra and underwear on, I started to comb through my dresser for a shirt. A pair of small arms snaked around my around my waist. Lips had skimmed over my neck as I felt her small chest pressed against my back.

"Don't tease me, pinky," I could hear her voice hush close to my ear.

"Oh was I?" I smirked. Finally got her attention. Twisting around to see her, Miku was had a playful smile on. Crashing my lips onto hers, while my own hands played with her hair.

"You know its not fair that I'm dressed like this?" I said letting my fingers make their way down to the edge of her shirt. Miku blushed.

"I don't need my clothing off, I look better in them," Miku scoffed, pulling away flustered. I giggled and chased after her, making us fall into the bed. Pinned on top of her, I wasn't letting her get away.

"Oh sure and my hair is green." Miku sighed and squirmed under me. Grabbing her shirt, I tugged up and left Miku shirtless. She shivered and pulled me off of her, and into a cuddle.

"Luka I wanted my shirt on because I get cold easily!" Miku pouted and rested her head on my chest. Laughing I kissed the top of her head.

"Don't act like you don't like it."

"Luka say another stupid word and I'll punch you in the boob." Miku threatened. I acted hurt.

"Boo hoo, why must you be so mean?" I let out fake cries. "My girlfriend abuses me and for what? All for me speaking kindness to her." I giggled, my acting was terrible.

"That's it, no more cuddles," Miku scooted away across the bed from me.

"Have fun freezing babe." I smirked. Miku gave me the middle finger and laid there for a moment before retiring to me.

"This doesn't fix shit, you arrogant slug. I'm cold." Miku pouted and moved closer.

"Arrogant slug?"

"That's all I could come up with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arrogant slug

What the hell brain.

I swear I'm just coming up with crazy stuff all the time.