15

Miku's POV:

Slamming my locker shut, a soft hand had grabbed my shoulder. Looking over I saw Luka wink, and whisper in my ear. "Glad to see your better, babe."

"Same to you darlin, " I smiled back, shifting my books in my arms. Me and Luka continued to look at each other, captured by each other's glances. Lily, our friend had quickly cut us off. Signaling that danger was coming. A pissed off Kaito charged over to us, hands called up into fist.

"What the hell is going on here?" He demanded, grabbing Luka's arm and pulled her close to him.

"Lily was giving use missing work, since we were out." Luka quickly tried to defend me. Kaito growled, not buying the bullshit. He shoved Lily aside and stood over me, making me seem as tiny as possible.

"Luka, Lily, Class now." He demanded. Luka was about to grab him, but Lily stopped her. She exchange worried glances and quickly fled. Leaving me and Kaito alone, I gulped nervously. His hand had grabbed the front of my shirt, slamming my body against the lockers. Kaito leaned down, getting his face close to mine. He clearly wanted me to know, he was the boss and would end me if I didn't listen. "Hatsune, come near my girlfriend ever again. I swear I'll beat the shit out of you."

"Don't call me Hatsune, you homophobic trash." I hissed. Kaito's knee quickly went to my gut, knocking air out of me.

"Ill call you whatever I want to call you, slut." He dropped me to the ground, leaving me gasping for air. Kaito smirked, trailing off to class.

Grabbing my stomach, hot tears flooded down my face. It wasn't the first time I was hit or I should more say kicked like that before, but it hurt like a bitch. The class bell rung, signaling I was late for class. "Shit." I gasped, fumbling to collect my books. Once I was able to scramble myself up off the floor, I raced to the bathroom to wipe the tear lines off. My feet stumbled under my weight as I entered the closest bathroom. My books sliding down out of my fingers, clashing to the ground in slow motion. A sense of familiar anxiety and fear swept up inside of me. It was just like the last time, but this time I have what I want, and it could easily slip out of my fingers tips. Gripping to the sink, I was staring at a ghost of myself in the mirror. "If it becomes what it was last time, I'll be dead from my addiction." I whispered the words. If I spoke them any louder I'm sure I would lose it and cry, I can't let anyone see my weaknesses. During on the sink, my fingers danced under the water before splashing the cool liquid onto my face. "You can do this, Miku."

Gathering my books once again, I scurried off to my next class. It was too late for me to slip into first period now. Leaning against the wall, the clock ticked behind me. Tick, tick, tick. The noise seems to echo in my head before the loud bell rung out in the empty hallways. The halls flood with people, moving to class to class, I slid into my next class. Taking my seat in the back of the room, hiding behind my books. Students filled the room after me, Luka was one of the last to come in with Lily and Kaito following in after her. She waved to me, and slipped into a desk next to me. Kaito, sat beside her. Giving me glares as Lily sat on the other side of me, trying to get me to get comfortable. I shrugged off both of their nagging, and laid my head against the desk. Our teacher strolled in a few minutes after the Bell, taking attendance right after.

"Hatsune? You weren't in first period were you?"

"No sir," I spoke up from my desk.

"Why?"

"I wasnt feeling good." I muttered a half lie. 'Also a fellow student attacked me, but none of my business' I thought to myself.

"Then you should have stayed home then Hatsune." He finally sighed. I shrugged, not giving a shit and laid my head down against the chilled desk again. Luka patted my back and whispered 'what's wrong?' I nodded and scooted away from her touch. She pouted, and flipped out her phone. Her fingers rapidly typed and sent a message. My phone buzzed, I sighed and looked at my message.

Luka: What's wrong baby? :/

Me: nothing, leave it alone

I could see her glare at me, and kept texting me all cute and fluffy messages. She's trying to cheer me up, but without her realizing what is happing. Kaito frowned at me giving me a middle finger. Shit I'm dead.

"Luka," Lily whispered, she could clearly see kaito's anger. "Stop please."

"What why?"

"Luka if your smart you would just listen to me," Lily mouthed this time, afraid Kaito would hear her. Luka sighed and slumped down in her chair.

~ Time skipped~

Quickly darting behind a stairwell, I gasped for a breath of air. He's looking for me, and won't stop till he has me in his grip.

The final bell rung a few moments ago and I had ran for my life. Earlier Luka was yet trying to comfort me, and Kaito made it very clear he was going to beat the living shit out of me. So I made my run for it, darting passed Luka and Lily. Running as far away as I could.

"Think you can hide for me?" Hissed a voice. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Kaito throw his book bag at my face. Making me fall to the ground with my books around me.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. He kick against my side, one, two, three. I lost count, it hurt too much to focus. His kicks stopped and grabbed me, pulling my tiny body off the floor.

"I told you!" He growled. Letting me go, to kneel down and punch the side of my face. I coughed and tried to squirm away, and failed. Kaito's hands had grabbed my wrist tightly. "If she turns gay because of you, I'll kill you!" He punch me in the stomach, and continued his punches.

"KAITO!" Shouted a voice, as I felt his punches stop. Looking up from the floor, I witnessed Luka shove him across the floor as Lily kick him and cursing as well. Luka left to come to my side, helping me up to lean against her for support.

"Luka get away for the piece of -" Kaito was cut off by a slap by Lily.

Luka glared at him in disgust. "Kaito we are through. Done. Your dead to me!" She Shouted in anger. "I'm leaving you because you a piece of homophobia shit." Luka helped me walk away from the situation. She looked back at him one again. "Also I was already gay as shit for Miku, she's my girlfriend for a reason Asshole."

I slowly watched the terror in his face as he registered what was just spoken. His now ex-girlfriend is gay for me, as well in a happy relationship now. I would laugh my ass off, if I didn't feel like I was going to lose a lung.

"Let's get her out of here." Lily gathered my books and followed us.

"Don't worry beautiful, I'll make you feel better." Luka pecked a kiss on my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lolololololololololololol

Sooooooooo I haven't updated in a while, but I fixed it.

Also a heads up, I'll forever always update this fanfic till I officially finish it whenever. Though please be understanding I do have a life and currently I'm not in the best situations so thank you for understanding.

Also another side note, I fast approaching 500 followers and I want to do something special for all of you. Though I don't have many ideas. So it would be nice to see what you all think. Like a contest?(lol idk of what tho tbh) A collaboration with someone? Literally anything would be great to recommend at this point in time.

Love you babes