18

Miku's POV:

Laying my head on Luka's shoulder, we waited patiently for the doctor to return into the room. Her parents sat across the room talking in hushed voices, her dad was clearly pissed. He gripped onto the arm of the chair, as he mumbled words.

Guilt quickly bubbled in my gut. This is all my  fault. I keep bothering Luka's family and its costing them money. Money that I can't pay back. If I wasn't so weak or even stupid, I wouldn't be in this mess.  It seems were ever I go I always am causing trouble, I can't keep my ass out of it. It's not that I'm asking for it, its just it can't stay away from me. All of this is over that I'm different.

I'm a girl who loves girls. The masculine side of gender didn't please me, like the feminine side did. I've tried being normal and I felt idiotic. It just wasn't me. I signed, no matter how much I go into depth of how it feels right to hold Luka's hand, than some guy's hand. I just can't explain it. It's an unspoken feeling that I can never shake.

"Miku?" Luka drew soft little circles in my forearm, grabbing my attention.

"Yes?"

"Are you ok?" She asked, drawing her fingers slightly further up my arm. Chasing me to tense for a moment.

"It's just I'm sorry," I spoke. Looking for her to her parents, guilt clearly eating away at me. Luka kissed the side of my face.

"Miku don't worry about it, your fine." My girlfriend had muttered her kind words into me. I nodded, letting out a long sigh. The doctor had entered the room again, carrying a tired expression.

"Miss. Hatsune, Megurine company, I have the report now." She spoke softly. Luka's parents leaned out of their chair, carefully to hear every word. "Miss. Hatsune it seems that you have a few hair line fractures to your ribs, along with some bruising. I advise you to do no physical activity till your cleared, rest at home for a week."

"A week?" My voice squeaked. "I can't let my grades drop.." Luka smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

"I'll bring you work."

Sighing I sloughed my shoulders, I wasn't going to win this argument. Once the doctor wrote out excuse notes, we proceed to leave the office. I was glad we are leaving, this place made me feel trapped and valuable. Clinging to Luka's arm, I raised my head to her ear and whispered. "Take me home."

~ time skipped~

Luka didn't waste time listening to me. She brought me home asap, while her parents were still out and about. Getting my medicine and other things to get me back to health. Her sibling, Luki, was at school hearing about the drama and rumors that was spreading around about me and Luka. Guilty feels were never leaving my weak ass.

"Luka!" I whined for her loudly. Pinky turned around from her dresser and eyed me. She looked good. Wearing a slim fitting tank top and her panites. Can she please just stay there and not change forever?

"What is it princess?"

Biting my lower lip, a blush had painted my cheeks. "Could you cuddle me.... .. Like that?" I mumbled my words, hoping she would half hear me. She giggled and strolled up to me in bed.

"Get up babe." She instructed. I did what I was told. The bigger girl took my spot on the bed, and patted her chest lightly. "Their all yours."  She smirked. I nodded slightly, laying on top of her, burying my face into her chest. The warm smell of vanilla filled my lungs, making everything seem easier to breath. Damn, I love her so much. I wrapped my small arms around her bringing me closer, trying to become one with her. Luka played with my hair, humming softly. Her one hand gotten bored of playing with my long hair, and started to trace my body. Over my shoulder blades, down my back, below my shirt hem, about my panties line. It all made me feel tingly, and wanting her to keep playing this game of her. 'Seeing how what I can do to make my Miku squirm I loved it all. Being hers. It's all I needed, and all I will ever want. I don't care if I live paycheck to paycheck, ramen every night, and getting no sleep. As long as Luka, MY Luka was with me. I would be forever be happy and grateful.

"Meeks?" She called me by a new nickname.

"Yes lewka," I say her name childish through giggles.

"I love you so much. "

"Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LMAO

When did I last update?;???!

Sorry everyone. Been busy being a senior in highschool and such. Tho if you all really want an update faster when I haven't updated in a long time. Just DM me, like saying "bich wheres my update" or whatever. It's all chill.

Though tbh I had a massive writers block forever. Though glad to update finally

We are not done with Kaito yet, sorry babes. :')

Love you all. Your all great supporters!! And I want to hug you all. Every comment and vote means the world to me. Lol your guys comments are freaking hilarious, I love them, pls keep them coming, I'm laughing so hard.

Btw lol yes I used the pic as a ref for this scene

-Kitty Cosplayer