7

Miku's POV:

She pulled away from me, dazed on her actions and spoke. "I'm sorry, I think I love you." Her eyes were wide with mixed emotions. Fear, excitement, and love. A dangerous combination that lead her to kiss me, and after wanting more. Luka looked down at herself in disappointment and swam away from me to the shore. I watched her a few moments then quickly following after. Luka kept muttering sorrys and its was a mistake. "Sorry Miku, I wasn't thinking clearly. It was a mistake, I'm sorry." I grabbed her before she could put her shirt back on. Making her look directly at me.

"Luka it wasn't a mistake. Stop saying it was. All I've known in my life is that I was a mistake, I don't want you to think like that too." I managed to pour my heart out. I was chocked up on my words, it was the truth. All my life, I was treated like a mistake, and nothing else. I didn't want Luka to see me like that, hell, I didn't want me to see myself like I was. Her beside me didn't feel wrong like it did when I tried to make up from my parents and dated a boy. The pinkette was shaking in my grip, she didn't know what to do. I had to act fast or I will lose her to the shitbag, Kaito. Letting go of her, I grabbed her shirt and shorts, helping the taller shaker girl get dressed. After that, I dressed myself. I swung her lunch box over my shoulder, and held her hand as we walked through the woods.

I need to take her somewhere. But where? The park? No we are speaking wet and you can clearly see her bra through her clothes. With the situation I brought us into, how am I supposed to make it out alive with her. Turing over to look at Luka, she was still in shock. She really doesn't know what to do... She can't understand herself and why she like a girl.

"You have a car?" I asked her.

"Ah yea," she finally spoke to me.

"Give me the keys." I demanded. Luka nodded and fumbled in her pocket for them, and handed them to me. "Which car did you drive?"

"A red punch buggy." She spoke softly. I nodded and pulled her behind me as we approach her car. Opeing the passengers side, Luka slid in. I leaned down, and buckled her up. She has to know that I care, if I'm doing something like this for her safety. Once I buckled her up, I closed her door and went around to the drivers seat. Slinging the box over my head and into the back seat, I started up the engine. Letting it warm up, I took care of my safety, and proceed to leave the parking lot. Driving down the street to where I thought was best for us. Home.

-tiny lil time skipp-

Looking over my shoulder at Luka, I handed her a over sized shirt that I would wear to bed, and some pajama pants. "These will probably fit you." I shyly smiled. Luka nodded, not saying much. It was starting to get to me that she wasn't speaking, I actually missed her voice. "You can change in the bathroom, I'll wait out near the couch with something warm." I said as I was leaving. Luka grabbed my arm, keeping her head down low.

"Miku why?" She paused. "Why are you being like this? I kissed you and told you I loved you, and yet your still welcoming me here in your place and giving me unconditional love, why?" Luka finally looked up, staring at me. Her eyes were pink, showing she wanted to cry. She didn't understand what she was feeling and why she was feeling it.

"Luka I'm doing this because I care, and that's all that should matter."

She stared at me, processing what I was saying. "Thank you." Then she let go of me, and went into the bathroom.

I sighed. Will I ever get her to understand what she is feeling? I hope, because this is the first a girl that actually liked me. Who cared for what I said, and listened. This is the first girl I was able to bring home, and show more than general affection. I could do so much more, if she is willing to let me. "I won't give up that easily." I vowed, making my way to the kitchen. I made coffee in the small pot, hoping she would like some. A sound of a door creaking up, I looked up from the counter and gripped it for dear like. Shit, she looked good. Luka looked like she just woke up, my clothes that were baggy on me, fit her well. Her pink hair was up in a messy bun, bangs still out and framed her face.

"Do I look good?" She asked, making me stop staring. I blushed.

"Yea, you look fantastic." I smiled weakly, as I poured a cup. Luka let out a small giggle, when hearing it, I could feel my heart melt. Jesus, Miku your gay as a rainbow. I tried not to focus on Luka, because if I did I probably would tackle her and kiss her. A pair of arms had wrapped around my waist making me freeze.

"You know, your ten times better than kaito." Luka spoke softly near my ear, making my skin crawl.

"How so?" I asked. Trying to keep my mind off her touch.

"You actually care. I'm sure Kaito is waiting for his chance to get into my pants, then he'll probably leave me to rot. Just like any other couple at out school with popularity." Luka sighed, resting her head in my shoulder. I took a sip of my coffee, thinking.

"Well for starters, I'm not gonna do that. Luka there's a difference between me and him. I actually care." I paused, biting my lip think of what to say next. "When I truly love someone I give up everything for them."

"Is this why you live in a old motel room?" She asked. I let out a soft sad laugh.

"Kind of. I used to love someone a long time ago. She was great in my eyes till, I found out she used me to get to my brother." I growled at the last part. " with her, I made a mistake. I loved too much and ended up with nothing. I lost my family and friends. I live here now because this is all I could find. Working, paying off bills, and keeping up with my studies. Its what I am here for."

Luka stood there in silence, her grip fighting around me. "Miku?"

"Yes?"

"If you did the same for me... Like loved me, would it be worth it?" She asked.

"Luka your worth ten times more than I can show you, trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at out lil homos be all adorable together!!!

Like OTP, you da best

Hopefully you all liked this chapter, I hope to update again later today.

Bye loves~