13

Miku's POV:

"So Miku, how did you meet Luka?" Luka's Mother asked me, nearly scaring me out of my seat.

"We met at a party and it was like everything just click." I hesitated, now truly knowing what to say. Luka nodded, and slipped her water silently. Her Father nodded, as well taking a bite of his pasta. The silence is eating at me, I'm used to it at home but here in front of her family, I want to puke.

"So Dad, uh how's work?" Luki finally piped up and broke the awkward silence. Luki could sense our uncomfortableness.

"The same as usual." He spoke looking down at his plate, cutting more food apart. Luka's mom looked at her daughter than to me, locking eyes with me. It looked like she was examining inside and out. I was feeling really warm now, guess it was due to the fact her Mom wouldn't stop staring me down.

"So Luka, could you tell me more about your crush?" Luka's Mother asked, not taking her eyes off me. Luka cleared her throat and spoke.

"They are ah cute, and we are really close." She started off. Her mother nodded, and kept staring at me.

"Miku darlin, are you feeling alright?" She asked me. I was in a daze hoping this never ending nightmare would end, it was causing me to had a head ache now. Luka's Mother repeated her question. Blinking I shook my head clear.

"Oh what? I mean yes ma'am I'm fine." I sneezed the last part out. Jeez I'm not feeling good, stupid Luka. She's probably getting me sick. "I'm sorry, I think I'm coming down with something."

"It's fine," Mr. Megurine spoke up. I nodded and stood up from my chair.

"Thank you for the meal, but I think I'll head home and get some rest." I bowed and started towards the door. Feeling the support fall out from under me, I felt something hit the side of my head.

"Miku!" I could hear Luka's voice shout as the sound of chairs moving.

-time skipped

"Shit," I moaned, rolling over to my side. A hand had brushed my bangs out of the way, and made its way down to my back giving me soft circular motion rubs. I sighed feeling little more at ease.

"Is she up yet?" Asked an older make voice.

"Honey don't worry, go finish your work. I'll let you know if she's fine." Said another older female voice. The sound of a door closing followed after with fading footsteps. Another pair of footsteps came closer to me, and let out a sigh.

"Luka?" She asked, and sat down on the edge of the bed, near me and from what I could tell with my eyes closed Luka was near too. "How did your Friend get sick so quickly?"

Luka coughed and stayed silent for a moment. "She might of took a sip of my water by accident." She lied.

"Oh very interesting, because darling me and your father aren't stupid. I want to know the truth now." Her mother demanded. Fear had risen in both me and Luka, I could feel it. Her hand had stopped moving on my back, and gripped my shirt. I should wake up, I can't let her be where I am now. It's hell, I just can't let her. Rolling over onto my back, Luka let go. Sickness had took a toll on me and sent me into a coughing fit, making me lose my breathe. Luka helped me sit up, helping me regain my breath.

"Thanks," I coughed, clinging onto her shirt, keeping my balance.

"You should lay back down, you need rest. You did take a nasty fall." Luka me back down in bed. Her mother watched us.

"Since Miku is finally up, maybe I should ask her as well." She narrowed her eyes at me then at her daughter. "I want to know what's going on, now." She demanded again. My eyes went wide, and looked at Luka. She did the same and sighed.

"Mom the reason why I ah.." Luka bite her lip. She was having trouble coming out, I can't stand back and watch her struggle. Grabbing on Luka's arm roughly, and helped myself up. I stared down her mother.

"I love Luka very much, and she feels the same. If you have a problem with our relationship, then you'll have to take it with me." I vowed. Her mother had stiffened for a moment, and relaxed.

"I had this feeling that Luka was hiding something big from me." She look down, then up at us. "Luka do you really love Miku?"

"Yes Mom." She answered, voice shaking. Hand hand gripped my tightly.

"I just want to make sure you, are a hundred percent with this." She looked only at her daughter her, eyes were soft and understanding. I've never saw that from my own mother.

"Mom, I don't know what love really is, I'm still young. But what I feel with Miku I've never felt with any other person I've dated." Luka confessed, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Luka I support your decision. I can see Miku isn't going to mistreat you like Kaito." She smiled softly, getting up from the bed. "You two get some rest, your both sick." Her mother left us, and closed the door, before closing it she made a small comment. "Don't do anything dirty till marriage." She smirked and left. Luka sent red faced.

"I can't believe her!" She squeaked. I laughed falling back on the bed, Luka following me. Resting her head against my chest. Her fingers had played with my hair.

"Luka you don't know how lucky you are that your parents support your decision." I sighed, curling next to her. She let out a soft sigh as an answer.

"If they didn't I was actually scared. I don't want to lose you."

"Don't worry I won't leave unless you want me to."

"Then don't ever leave."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hole this chapter was good, I felt like I was trying to hard with the story after Mikus bold confession.

Hehe bye