02 I am... BLESSED!

Min Hyuk's POV
"Hyuk-ah! Irreonayaji! (You have to wake up!) It's your first day of school right? You should get ready, Sae Yeon is in the living room having breakfast. She said you offered to take her to school?" My mom woke me up, and I didn't hear a word she just said, but like any other child, I just nodded. She nodded and left my room, what time is it?

I grabbed my phone and saw 5 missing calls from Yeonnie and a bunch of texts like,

"I'm on my way!"
"You're still taking me with you.. Right?"
"Too late, already here :3"

Take her where? I stood up and checked my calendar to see it was August 18th...
.
.
.
.
OH MY GOSH AUGUST 18th IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! HOLY CRAP WHY DIDNT MY MOM SAY ANYTHING?! I ran into the bathroom and got ready. Since I'm a guy, I didn't take like 300 hours getting ready, but only like 3 minutes. I ran downstairs with my bag to see Sae Yeon washing the dishes. I smiled to myself and snaked my arms around her waist. She flinched and almost broke into laughter until she saw it was me.

Sae Yeon's POV
I almost laughed so hard! I lightly pushed him away and finished up the dishes. When I was done, I grabbed my bag and saw Min Hyuk on his phone.

"Hey, I'm ready, let's go?"

"Yeah, just one sec."

"Who ya texting?" I asked peering over his shoulder, but he quickly turned his phone off.

"You know I don't like it when people read my messages over my shoulder..."

"Yeah... But--"

"Please, don't push it, Yeonnie." He finished and walked out the doorway, geez, what happened this morning? I followed him into his car, and the whole car ride to school was silent. It kind of pissed me off to be honest. Was he seriously going to be like this? Fine, two can play that way.

After he parked, I grabbed my bag out of the sports convertible and walked into the school gates without him.

"Hey, princess!" I smiled widely knowing who it was,

"Chan!" I jumped and hugged him as he hugged me back. I missed ChanYeol so much along with Baek.

"Where's Baek?"

"Prob--"

"I'M HERE! You butt face, I told you to wait for me! Hi, beautiful." Baek greeted me after insulting Chan. Man, it feels good to be back with these two.

"Where's Min Hyuk?" Baek asked, and I just totally ignored him. I actually tried to outrun them by power walking. It didn't work because of their long spider legs.

"Where ya going?" They said simultaneously, it kind of made me chuckle at how in sync they are, but how much they fight. When we all got to class, I realized we're all in the same homeroom. In the classroom, Min Hyuk was already there on his phone.

'I wonder who he's texting... But he won't even let me come near him! I mean, of course he'd let me, but he just had this pissy aura that nobody wants to mess with right now. Forget it.'

I ignored him and rolled my eyes. "You doing okay?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Sung Jae!" I went up to him and hugged him.

"Hey! Why do you look so down?" He asked, I glanced at Min Hyuk and he got the idea pretty quickly. However, this situation was nothing compared to Sung Jae's. After Ashley left to France with her family to expand her business, Sung Jae just kinda seemed down lately.

He seems okay now, I guess. Hopefully, we all stay this way... Slowly, one by one everybody entered the room. Of course, all the girls try to sit next to Min Hyuk, but he always kept the seat next to him empty...