03 Save Me

A/N: Multimedia is a picture of Ko Hyun Woo, he's actually an actor named Lee Hyun Woo!

Sae Yeon's POV
"Hi, my name is Hyo Jin.." She came up to me? Really?

"What, did Min Hyuk send you here to taunt me?"

... is what I wanted to say, but I ended up being a good girl and replying nicely! "Hi, I'm Sae Yeon."

"Haha, nice to meet you..um, just to let you know, there's nothing between Min Hyuk and me.."

"There's nothing between me and him either," I said with a smile, "Tell him I give him props for trying."

She rolled her eyes and left, what did I say? Every girl has that bish potential, even sweet, sweet girls like Ahn Hyo Jin... Ok yeah. I looked her up, it becomes a habit! She's in a group called EXID and her dad owns the agency it's under. She's currently under hiatus for school, or to date Min Hyuk. Tae Hyung was talking to Jung Kook, Chan and Baek went to go get lunch, and I'm here like a loner.

"Can I eat with you?"

"YES-- ahem, I mean, yeah!" Hyun Woo pulled up a chair in front of my desk with his food.

Min Hyuk's POV
That's my spot. The spot where Hyun Woo is sitting is where I usually sat to eat with my girlfriend towards the end of junior year... Should I just apologize? I was trying earlier, but it just seemed like she was so mad that she wouldn't let me finish. I should let her steam off... right? But what if I lose her to all the other boys around her... Chan, Baek, Tae Hyung, Jung Kook, and even a new heir, Ko Hyun Woo! What even? When did all these boys start surrounding her?

"Oppa!" Hyo Jin caught my attention, perhaps I zoned out for a bit.

"Ah, mian (sorry)...."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Her..."

"Oh.. I think you should stop. It's obvious she's set her mind on someone else now..."

"She's not a slut, Hyo Jin." Don't get me wrong, Hyo Jin is pretty and all but NOT my type. I wasn't even texting her earlier, it was one of my exes a while back... like middle school! People just don't move on, do they? I knew if she had seen my messages, she would've never forgiven me, not that it's any different now.

Sae Yeon's POV
I couldn't stop laughing at Hyun Woo! He was literally one of the funniest guys I could ever meet. 'Cute, funny, AND sweet? What's wrong with this guy?'

"HAHA, okay, sorry, I've got a phone call." I said as he nodded. I went outside to pick it up,

"Hello?" It was a number I didn't save, that was rare.
"Hello. Remember me?" Remember you?
"Sorry, I--" Then it hit me, this voice, that accent. Mrs. Kim.
"*evil laugh*"
"H-How are you calling me?!"
"How do you think? Through a phone? With a phone number?"
"Stop playing dumb, Mrs. Kim."
"Fine, how else? I'm out of prison, and I'm going to make sure your Cinderella 'happy ever after' ending is not over just yet. It's not going to be the story of Cinderella, it's not going to be any of those sweet stories at all! You are not divorced from my son, young lady, and I will make sure he doesn't sign anything. I'll be picking you and my son today after school, be ready to suffer."

*hangs up*

"Done with the call, beautiful?"

"Sorry, Baekkie, not in the mood--" Oh, it was Jung Kook.

"Ssst, that hurts! You couldn't even recognize my voice? Am I not as important to you than this 'Baekkie' in your book?" He replied with his hand on his heart, I gave a light chuckle and smirked,