16 I Call Her "Mine"

Min Hyuk POV
I kept asking myself if it was the right choice to ask her to come back to me. I never asked myself, 'Do I still deserve her?' It was too late to act like it never happened though, she's on the couch right now resting. I was leaning on the kitchen counter zoning out while thinking about our current status. After about 5 minutes, I shook it off and decided to avoid my problems again. "This doesn't even count as 'it's complicated'. This is way too complicated to categorize under a dumb Facebook relationship update."

I got a cup of hot chocolate for Sae Yeon since she seemed drained on the couch. To think a girl with no energy like her has no taste for coffee is odd, but not a problem. Although I used to not like hot chocolate and love straight black coffee, I've grown to like the taste of hot chocolate since it was always in cupboard ready for Sae Yeon. I put her cup of hot chocolate on the table and sat on the ground next to her head. I played with her hair softly while watching TV with the volume on low, "I'm gonna miss these small moments a lot, but if it doesn't bring our relationship back then I have no reason to enjoy it."

Sae Yeon POV
"Sae Yeon-ah?" I opened my eyes slowly as Min Hyuk's face became clear. He took my hands and helped me sit up and I rubbed my eyes. I yawned as he gave me the cup of hot chocolate. My eyes glistened at the white marshmallows melting on top of the hot beverage. I took a sip and choked at the temperature, "Ah! It burnth!" I yelled with a lisp because of a burn. He laughed and went to the kitchen.

Min Hyuk POV
'She's still clumsy...' I thought to myself as I poured her a glass of water for her burn on her tongue. I took the glass and started walking back to the couch when I saw that she was leaning back on the couch with the cup that's now empty on the table. She saw me and smiled, "Thanks!" I rolled my eyes and laughed as I put the glass of water on the table next to her empty cup. I grabbed my cup of hot chocolate and flinched. I peeked inside and groaned in frustration, "How do you drink two hot chocolates in a span of like 30 seconds?" I asked her. "You're exaggerating, you took like two minutes. One minute for mine... Hmm, maybe like a minute and ten seconds actually. It was really hot. Yours only took 50 seconds, it was cold by the time I got to it--" I pecked her sweet lips to make her be quiet. She blushed and pushed my face away, laughing at the show we're watching.

*DING DONG*

"Min Hyuk-ah! Open the door! Mommy has no hands right now!" I opened the door and took the groceries from her hands until she knocked them to the ground as she ran into the house. "Sae Yeon? Is that you?!" She ran to the living room and grabbed Sae Yeon, hugging her tight, "I smelled the hot chocolate and I knew it was you! You're back!" Sae Yeon laughed and talked to my mom while I picked up the groceries.

"What about dad?" I asked while putting the groceries away. At this point, my mom and Sae Yeon were both dozing off on the couch watching TV. "At the company, he's finishing a report," she replied carelessly. I scoffed at the sight in front of me, my girlfriend and my mom were both lazing away on the couch together.

"Mom! You always called dad the couch potato when you're no different!" I nagged, but instead of her scoffing, Sae Yeon did it too. "Yah! Don't talk to your mom that way!" Sae Yeon nagged back.

My mom chimed in, "Yeah!" I narrowed my eyes at her childish remark and laughed. They both laughed too and laid back down while gasping for air from laughing too hard.

----------------------------------
A/N: GUYS! It's almost here! Possibly the next chapter or the chapter after will be the end of book 2~ I'd like to thank everyone who supported this book! Please continue to look after the series and watch over my books!!

----------------------------------A/N: GUYS! It's almost here! Possibly the next chapter or the chapter after will be the end of book 2~ I'd like to thank everyone who supported this book! Please continue to look after the series and watch over my...