04 Senior Trip!

Sae Yeon's POV
I was still in the hospital. Granny Rose was asleep on the couch in my room while Hyun Woo was sleeping on my bed. I felt my cheeks blush uncontrollably, 'Granny Rose is just letting a total stranger to her sleep on my bed?!'

Almost as if he had read my mind, Min Hyuk walked in through that door and pushed Hyun Woo off the bed.

"Aishh!" Hyun Woo yelled when he stood up, Min Hyuk shrugged it off and placed a bouquet of flowers on the side of my bed. I proceeded to ignore him because I had no reason to forgive him. He came to my side and kissed my forehead, and somehow I felt his sincerity.

"Forgive me?"

We both smiled, but Hyun Woo didn't hide his scowl.

"You okay there, dude?" Min Hyuk asked Hyun Woo which just made him even more mad. Hyun Woo ended up running up to him and punching him,

"Stop!" I stood up and held Hyun Woo away. Granny didn't wake up to this ruckus?! Hyun Woo turned around and hugged me. I couldn't move, but I didn't know if I wanted to either.

He whispered, "Please don't get back together... It'll hurt me, but it'll hurt you most of all."

Half of me wanted him off of me, and half of me wanted to let him know that I'd never hurt him. "So what's it going to be, Yeonnie," Min Hyuk asked while wiping the blood off his lips, "The boy you knew for 10 years, or the boy you knew for like 10 hours?"

What do I do? I'm still in Hyun Woo's arms... But Min Hyuk is staring intently at me. Naturally, my eyes avoided his gaze, which made him scoff.

"I guess it's you, loverboy. You're lucky to have her. Thanks for living, Sae Yeon." Min Hyuk finished then left. Hyun Woo kissed my head and gazed into my eyes,

"My kisses are better." He winked and held my hand.

"Whatever, Hyun!"

Hyun Woo whistled, "Smooth, you've already got a nickname for me?"

"Be quiet."

-------------Next Day------------
Granny Rose woke me up from my bed at home, "Wake up! You have to go back to school and make up your work!" I moaned and sat up half awake.

"Morning, Sunshine." Oh, Hyun Woo is in my room.... HE'S IN MY ROOM?!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs and Granny barged in. "What happened?!" She asked, I pointed at Hyun Woo, "WHY IS HE HERE?!"

Granny Rose shook her head in disapproval, "Your boyfriend can't come into your room?" I shook my head rapidly. Of course not! I never even let Min Hyuk into my room unless I was:

A.) Dressed Nicely
B.) Sick

Unfortunately, I was NONE of those right now. I was basically trying to cover myself with the blanket because my pajamas are UGLY! "Hyun Woo, get out!!"

"Why?"

"I NEED TO CHANGE!"

"You have a bathroom."

"GET--" I threw a pillow at him and he ran away laughing. I face palmed and got ready. When I went downstairs, Granny Rose had her arms crossed,
"Do you know what time it is?"