06 Heart Attack!

A/N: ANYONE ELSE ADDICTED TO MOORIM SCHOOL?!! I KNOW I AM!! Man, it made me fall in love with Lee Hyun Woo even more.
HW: Oh really? ;)
A/N: Don't push it.

------------------------------
Sae Yeon's POV
Hyun Woo stared at me with these eyes that I couldn't read. I smiled, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What if I never see this beautiful face again?" He replied, I responded with a light blush on my face. He laughed and put an arm around my waist as we walked out of the dressing room and walked down the halls to find the way to the backstage. Kookie said his manager would drop all 3 of us to the camping site!

I hummed a tune, particularly Butterfly by BTS. "Ah! This way!" I dragged Hyun Woo down a corridor and opened the large door that lead to the backstage. I saw Kookie talking to Jimin on the other side. When we got to their spot, I greeted Jimin and Jimin greeted Hyun Woo and me. By the look of Kook's face, he must still feel guilty about what happened.

I saw a tear run down his face.

Jung Kook's POV
"Sae Yeon-ah," I sniffled, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, hyung. Jeongmal mianhe." I kept apologizing. Hyun Woo smiled and held out his hand. I grabbed it and smiled. Hyun Woo spoke, "Man, I forgave you a long time ago." Sae Yeon gave me this amazing smile that spoke to me like, 'Everything is gonna be okay.'

I bid my goodbyes to Jimin, Hobi, V, RapMon, and Suga. Manager Hyung took us all back to the camping site where we just chilled inside the building cafeteria thing. I couldn't forget her beautiful smile... What's happening right now?

Sae Yeon's POV
"How was the concert?" Baek asked, I smiled brighter than the moon outside. "It was SO good! Kookie did so well, he even bothered Hyun Woo on stage!"

Hyun Woo laughed then put on a poker face. "That was embarrassing." I rolled my eyes and laughed. Chan pouted, "That's not fair! You never came to one of our concerts."

"Chan-ah. I'm gonna say this one more time, okay? I RESERVED FRONT ROW TICKETS FOR NEXT SUMMER AT YOUR SPECIAL EXO'LUXION PERFORMANCE BACK IN KOREA, SO DON'T GIVE ME CRAP ABOUT IT!"

Everyone laughed, "Yeah soooo funny, I spent like 1000$ on getting those tickets! That's a 1000 cheeseburgers, BAEKKIE!" I pointed him out because he was laughing the most. Everyone had positive vibes and we were all having a good time until the lights went out, and the whole building was completely dark. This is bad. This is really, really bad.

I had this fear of the dark since I was little, and it was no help now. I froze and started breathing heavily, tears uncontrollably rolled down my cheeks. "H-H-H-Hyun..?" I reached out my hand towards my right when he softly grabbed it and pulled me into a hug. "Shh, you're fine. It's gonna be fine."

I was getting really paranoid. I put my legs up and pushed them against my chest and leaned against Hyun Woo's chest. He stroked my hair, while everyone else was trying to figure this out. At this point, everyone turned on their flashlights on their phones, but it just added to the creepiness in my opinion.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

The doors were shaking! Someone was trying to get in! Chanyeol came in with his booming voice, "Okay, nobody panic."

I immediately screamed at the top of my lungs and started slapping everyone around me including my boyfriend. "OW! YEON-AH CHILL!" Eventually the booming on the door continued until they finally came in. Coincidentally, the lights came back on, and the person who was desperately banging on the door was just Ashley....

ASHLEY?! "Omo.. Did I do something? The lights were supposed to be off for the cake!"

She was holding a giant cake with candles. The cake read, "I'm back!" I stood up and ran towards her, her eyes widened and glanced at the cake. I took the cake, "YESS!"

She scoffed, and I looked at her with a  smile. "Just kidding!" I put the cake down, and hugged her. "How are you back here?? AND WHY DID YOU MAKE ME CRY BY BANGING ON THE DOOR WHEN THE LIGHTS WERE OFF?!"

She giggled, "Ok, I was banging on the door waiting for SUNG JAE TO OPEN THE DOOR ON CUE! But I had to break it open because he's over there in the corner shivering!"

"Y-YAH! Don't say that!" Sung Jae yelled back.

"WELL I WOULDNT HAVE IF YOU HADNT LIED ABOUT NOT BEING AFRAID OF THE DARK!" Everyone laughed except me.

"W-Why did you leave France and all those big opportunities?" I asked. She wanted to go her whole life, but she came back.

"That's the thing... I have to go back soon. I'm just here for a week, otherwise known as the amount of time y'all will be here for the senior trip." It kinda bummed my mood, but I was glad she was back. And that's all that mattered.

Hyun Woo came and out his arm around me, his other hand was on a tissue he was holding on his nose. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Ko Hyun Woo, your best friend's boyfriend!"

"Omo! What happned?!" I asked him,

He replied, "You slapped me multiple times causing a nose bleed is what happened." I laughed while apologizing, along with everyone else. Everyone but Ashley.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. But if you're her boyfriend.. Then... YAH!! LEE MIN HYUK!!!!" Ashley screamed super loudly. She sprinted towards Min Hyuk who was currently flirting with Hyo Jin in the back. She grabbed a handful of his hair and dragged him to the front where everyone can see.

"AHHHH! LET ME GO YOU SHE-DEVIL!" He yelled for help.

"YAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO, 'I'll take care of her, Ash!' OR 'Don't worry, she's my best friend and my girlfriend now and forever.' Huh? HUH?!?!!" She screamed incredibly loudly. Everyone was covering their ears at this point while I ran towards her to hold her back from hitting Min Hyuk.

"Ash, just stop."

"YOU'RE SUCH AN A-HOLE HONESTLY! YOU BUGGED ME SO MUCH TO SET YOU TWO UP AND NEVER TELL YEONNIE, BUT LOOK WHAT YOU'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO! YOU'RE DATING AHN HYO JIN FROM 8TH GRADE?!" I froze. Did she just say 8th grade? I let got of her, which made her fall, but she immediately stood back up. "What's wrong, Yeon?" I stared at her.

"E-Eighth grade?"

"Yeah. He told me to NEVER tell you, but it was heat of the moment and it slipped out. I'm not sorry at all. He had a fling with her while you were engaged to Luhan." Every word that came out of Ashley's mouth cut me over and over again. I suddenly had this rush of a mix of uneasiness, anxiety, and anger.

"You were texting her, weren't you? The morning we fought? For how long, huh?" I was done with him at this point. I couldn't bring myself to trust him anymore because who knows if he cheated on me? Why else would he keep that from me?

Hyun Woo grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there. "You're beautiful," he told me. I smiled, "You took me here to tell me that?" He nodded.

"You told me to tell you that whenever you looked like you were near death, so you could flash that smile again. No matter how fake it is, I'll always love it." Hyun Woo said.

"I'm not near death though."

"Okay, I just wanted to see your smile again." I gave a weak laugh, but the uneasiness just shocked through my body again. The thought of him cheating on me for 2-3 years is so nerve-racking.

------------------------------
Finally, a new part! I was waiting for myself to finish to be honest. More to come!

사랑해요! 💗