08 BS

Sae Yeon's POV

'...how long was I asleep?' I thought as I woke up from the sleeping bag. Next to me was a mess, and I'm not talking about my stuff. I'm talking about ASHLEY. She was completely passed out, probably from all the alcohol.

"ALL STUDENTS REPORT TO THE CENTER OF THE CAMPSITE!" I heard someone yell through a megaphone. Ashley stirred and sat up holding her head, "Ow..." I crawled over to her and pat her back. I helped her up and led her to the center. It was Mr. Kang,

"Is everyone here? Yes? Okay. I am completely disappointed in everyone here who drank alcohol last night. You guys are not 21 years old! I have no doubt that some of you guys have fake IDs. The faculty has had a meeting and we've decided that everyone who drank alcohol is to be sent home."

Everyone gasped and started murmuring. Someone replied, "You can't send everyone here home, we all drank." It got quiet until the teacher spoke up, "It doesn't matter. We'll cancel the camp if everyone is sent home," we all groaned, "We have alcohol tests here, everyone must comply. We will immediately dismiss you if you do not cooperate. Thank you."

And just as I thought, everyone got sent home. It was only the second day, and the faculty already have to break everything down.... Oh well!

"Is Ashley going with you, Sae Yeon?" Her mom asked.

I replied surprised, "You're not mad at her?"

"Oh, no! She drank so much in France, so many different alcohol. If she got drunk here, she must've had a lot of those alcohols because she's actually a very good drinker."

I laughed and told her she's coming with me. I texted her to meet me at my house. Hyun Woo drove me home and ended up staying at my house.

"... Haha, yeah! And so after that, I--" The doorbell cut me off as I was talking to Hyun Woo and Ashley. I walked to the door to see Min Hyuk's mom and Min Hyuk in the back.

"Sae Yeon-ah? You know my Min Hyuk is really sad right now?"
"No, I didn't know, ma'am."
"Aw, you guys must've gotten into a big fight. You're not even calling me mom anymore... Well. I was trying to cheer him up, but nothing would work and when I asked him what would, he told me to make you let him stay for a short time..."

Hyun Woo was about to walk into the line of sight of Min Hyuk and his mom, so I raised my hand calmly and stopped his way before they could see him. I sighed in reply, ".. For how long?"
"Just until I come back from shopping!" She said brightly. Min Hyuk was still looking down, and I kind of felt bad... Really bad. Do I miss him? I nodded to his mom and she nudged him in, I quickly said bye and shut the door before she could see Min Hyuk yelling at Hyun Woo.

"Why is he here?!" Min Hyuk yelled, I rolled my eyes.
"He's my boyfriend, dude."
"Boyfriend? Oh, that's right. We broke up, didn't we..? Well, then. I'm just going to get my stuff from your room and leave.."

Hyun Woo's eyes widened, "Your room?!"

Hyun Woo's POV
HER ROOM?! She said she never let anyone in her room! She kicked me out... Was Min Hyuk really that big of a person to her? I followed her, who was following Min Hyuk.

"Don't touch anything, I'll get your stuff in a box." Min Hyuk completely ignored her and laid on her bed.

"I miss laying down here."

After that, I walked out. I don't care if she saw me or not, but I did. "He used to lay on her bed?!" I asked Ashley, she started laughing.

"What? Why are you laughing?"
"Are you jealous?"
"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm really jealous right now."
"Trust me, you don't have to be. She over him, and she's with you. You know she's been cheated on by Tae Hyung a bunch of times and was blamed for it by his mom?"
"..."
"Yeah... Let's just say she's had some bad experiences. Try to talk to her."

I walked back into the room, but everything Ashley said was bs after what I saw.

Why is Min Hyuk on top of my girlfriend on her bed?!

----------------------
A/N: YASSSS DID YOU SEE THAT FORESHADOWING DOE?! Chapter 3 name is Save Me, BTS HAS A NEW SONG CALLED SAVE ME. OMG YASSS WATCH IT LISTEN TO IT LOVE IT GUYS.