14 Not What I Expected

Sae Yeon's POV
'I must've fell asleep while watching Netflix...' I tried to get up and stretch until I saw that I couldn't even budge my arms. The room is pitch black, so I couldn't even see anything or what was restraining me. I maneuvered my hands a bit and listened closely to realize it was chains. "I'm chained to the chair?!" I asked out loud at this unbelievable situation.

"Morning, sunshine!"

A line of light outlined the room, 'The room wasn't pitch black, I was just blindfolded in the dark... Which doesn't make anything better!'

"Who are you?!"
"Relax, it's me, Hyun Woo!"
"Relax? Relax?! I just found out you were lying about everything and you expect me to relax after you chain me to a freaking chair?"
"It's just for a little while, Sae Yeon."
"While you do what?"
"It's more like what you do... I just need you to sign a piece of paper. Honestly, I know you won't even mind, it's one of the reasons I love you."
"This isn't the time for your 'love' Hyun Woo, are you gonna untie me to let me sign whatever this is?"
"Wait." I heard his footsteps trailing away and before he came back I heard a bunch of clicks.
I was so dumbfounded, "Did you just lock the door with like 6 locks?!"

He took off the blind fold and smiled at me, "See! You're fine. I just needed you to follow me real quick."
"Whatever, take these cuffs off." When he took the blindfold off, I saw that the object restraining me was in fact not chains, but handcuffs.
"Oh, right, about that. Let me explain the piece of paper before you try to run."
'How did he know I was gonna run?'
"How did I know? I mean, who wouldn't run in this situation. You just found out your boyfriend and your enemy were cousins with a fake background, and your boyfriend was cheating on you for money--"
"What's the paper?" I cut him off before he made me hate him more.

He took out a briefcase which literally only contained about 5 pieces of paper and a pen. "I already signed my part, so I just need yours!" He showed me the paper and I recognized it at one glance.

"IS THIS A MARRIAGE REGISTRATION PAPER?!" He nodded happily while unlocking my handcuffs. When I got free, I pushed the chair towards him and ran to the door. It wasn't very long until the locks were in my reach until Hyun Woo tackled me down, pinning me on the ground. "You can't leave, even if you did unlock the door, you'd have to get through all the guards outside. I suggest you sign the papers, and we can both leave together quietly married. We won't even have a wedding!"

"Why are you doing this, Hyun Woo? I thought you were different."
"Me too. I thought I was different too, but when I've got a beautiful girl in my reach and her money just out of reach, you would give in too."
"Gold digger much?"
"More like make the most of your girlfriend. None of this changes the fact that I love you, I love you for you, and you know that. It was only a little while ago I found a plan like this."
"You really suck at choosing your words. Plan?"
"Yes and no. It's not like our relationship is a foundation of lies--" I cut him off.
"Yeah, it kinda is but continue."
He sighed, "We both liked.. Or you know, like each other. What's wrong with getting married?"
"Why do you want marriage so soon? You know what happened to my last one. Do you realize the publicity?"
He snapped his fingers and pointed at me with a face of confidence, "Exactly. Publicity. We get married, we announce it to the press, I get a part of your company."

He explained to me how if we got married, my company would be able to help him with his financial crisis drastically. 'In the end, no one actually gets married for love...' I thought. "You're not gonna let me leave unless I do comply and sign the papers." He nodded in an ecstatic manner. I pulled out my phone when he grabbed it out of my hand almost immediately, "Oh! How could I forget? No phone calls until after."

I groaned in annoyance because this was too much. I liked Hyun Woo, A LOT, but something like this is ridiculous even for him. I grabbed the pen, "Fine, lets get marr--" Someone knocked on the door with incredible force, if they continued after the third knock, I think the door would've broken down. A voice spoke from the other side, "I'D BREAK THE DOOR DOWN, BUT I'M PRETTY CIVILIZED UNLIKE THE MEN OUT HERE."

Min Hyuk?

"Y-YEAH..."

... And Woo Shin. His voice made me let out a short chuckle because I couldn't imagine that cute face fight or break down a door. If I could barely imagine Min Hyuk doing it, what makes you think I could even think of Woo Shin doing it?

---------------------------------
A/N: Slow updates, but they're going up!

<3<3