Chapter 5: You're Worst Enemy

Over the past week since my first visit to the Temple I have been talking to Dario Cueto about my debut in Lucha Underground. He's decided to have me feuding with an onscreen couple. I'm pretty game for anything they throw at me at this point. I checked myself into a hotel with Demi just for a while until I win the deal and head back on the road.

I enter the Temple with Demi beside me.

"Are you like hated here or what?" Demi whispers.

"I don't know, why do you ask?"

"Well there are some pretty serious stares heading in your direction."

I look around and see a few of the guys looking at me with hush tones talking amongst themselves about something. Most likely talking about how I managed to get here. I'm the kind of person to just step in a place and claim it as my own. My name has enough credibility for either respect or hate.

"Just ignore it unless someone does something about it then tell me."

We walk until a man and a woman approach me from the other side of the room. The man has a long bushy beard that reminds me of Bray Wyatt's beard but a lighter shade. The woman has long dark brown hair with red tips. They both look pretty familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it.

"Stephanie Skye," The bearded guy says, "I'm Matt aka Son of Havoc." I shake his hand.

The woman step forward next, "I'm Ivelisse. We're gonna be feuding together for a few weeks."

"Oh it's nice to meet both of you guys. I have to ask have we met before?"

They both look at each other with a smile before answering, "We both competed in Tough Enough back in 2011." Ivelisse says.

Suddenly it makes sense to me now, "Oh no way. I guess it proves that you can still make it."

"We were kind of shocked to hear you leave WWE since you're like their golden girl."

I shrug my shoulders, "Yeah well sometimes you gotta just take a step back and reevaluate stuff."

After talking with Ivelisse and Son of Havoc, Demi and I head towards the gym area of the Temple to get a quick work out in. Plus, I'm kinda hoping to run into Angelico again.

"Why are you in such a hurry to get to the work out place? Is it a certain tall South African?"

"No, I just want to get a good work out in before-" I'm interrupted when run into someone. "Oh sorry about that," I notice a mask on the floor from knocking into the person's shoulder.

I pick the black and white mask from the floor and hand it to the person who turns out to be a woman.

The woman takes the mask from my hand but has a scowling look on her face, "Well if it isn't the little golden girl. I hear daddy cut you off completely."

"I'm sorry but do I know you?"

The woman has dark brown hair, almost black, with what looks like natural curls down to her chest. She has a sassy face that seems to take no shit from no one.

"No, but everybody know Stephanie Skye, the diva that everyone looks up to."

I fake a smile, "Okay, so I'm guessing that you're not a huge fan of me."

"Oh you actually got some brains in that cranium especially with all those hair extensions."

"That's a good one, but my hair is real. I can't say the same for you with those horse hairs."

The woman step closer to me beating me by an inch, "Why don't we find out then?"

"Whoa, ladies let's take it easy." I turn my head towards the voice. It's Angelico. "I'm sure we can handle this in the ring."

"I'm sure we could but I don't want poor Stephanie to break a nail."

"Oh I'm gonna break something and it won't my nails." I step up to her challenge.

"Alright then, how about next week we go head-to-head to see who the dominant one is," She tilts her head waiting for my answer.

"Fine," I'm not gonna back down from this random woman that is tossing so much hate towards me. I don't even know this woman's name and I'm already getting heat from her.

"By the way, the names Deadly Dabria. So you'll know the name of the woman to put you in your place." She walks away still eyeing me.

"What's her problem?" Demi asks.

Angelico shrugs his shoulder, "Don't worry about her. She has a very big chip on her shoulder ever since she was ranked number 18 on PWI's top 50 female wrestlers."

I chuckle, "I was ranked number 4."

"Another reason to not like you," Demi adds.

Great, I got enemies already.