Chapter 1

Eliza's POV

"Eli I need you to go and interview Alex Parker about the scandal of his long lost mother." Kelly , my boss a.k.a my best friend asked me for the third time in a row to ask me to interview this billionaire called Alex Parker and I'm kind of irritated by her.

It is a must to interview him ? Why can't I do interviews with some celebrities or someone else?

" Why is it me ? You can ask Shawn or someone else to interview him. I'm busy,can't you see ??"while keeping my eyes on my laptop and typing on the keyboard.

"But you're better than Shawn.Please for the sake of the company and your passion of being an interviewer. Please, I will add some bonus to this month wage."she keep on begging me since this morning and she's my friend and I had no choice but to nodded my head for agreeing to her request.

She smile happily and walk back to her office room . I sighed and ask myself 'it is a must to interview ?' Suddenly my phone vibrated, a message from Kelly.

'I need this report ASAP, I knew is rushing but plz for the sake of the company and ur career and let's go for lunch together later on I'll treat U - K ' I message her back,'When do U need it?' hoping that she won't ask for three days later , Kelly sometime wants things to be done quickly but at the same time it must be perfect. I know it sounds crazy but this is my job. The text is back.

' Maybe about three days , I know is rushing but plz give me the report ASAP when U R done and Luv U - K' see I already knew it ,hais , need to work overtime again 'OK, I try and Luv U too my BF '
-------------------------------
A/N: this is my first story and I'm sorry for making grammatical error and some mistake.
Remember to like , vote ,comment and share
Esther
Xoxo