Chapter 4

Elza' POV

The ride with Harry was so quiet and we just talk about work and nothing much. The moment when we reach at E&C building, we saw reporters waiting at the entrance of the building,both of us quickly got out of the car and walk to the entrance. There is a few security guards standing outside the office lobby. I think the reporters got kick out of the office lobby while waiting for him to appear . And we all do is just wait for Alex Parker to come out of the building.

While waiting for him appear, the weather got very bad and it suddenly started to rain. Me and Harry quickly run back to our car while the rest of the reporters run to find sheltered area.

"Are you cold?" Harry ask me

"No." I smile at him. We waited for like hours and finally that Alex Parker appear. I told Harry that we will follow Alex's car to his house.

Alex's POV

The reporters still came to the office building even though I came like 6 in the morning. I got kinda of irritated by them .I called James via the office's phone "James ,called some guard to chase those stupid reporters away from the building,and tell those stupid reporters that I will not answer any of their questions."

"Yes, Boss."he answer back politely.

-----
Is finally 5.30pm ,I got extremely tired ,and all I wants is to go home and lay on my comfortable bed .

The moment I reach the office lobby, I saw that is raining outside, which makes me happy cause those stupid reporters would have gone back long ago.

When I walk out of the door with umbrella, those reporters quickly run towards me. What on Earth ? I quickly run towards my car and sped off from the office's parking lot.

"What the heck man." I mutter to myself. I turn on my radio and listen to my favourite song been air .

"Hello from the other side." I sang along to the song. Oh My God this song is so addictive and I hear it every night before I sleep.

While singing to the song, I saw a car that have been following me for like the pass ten minutes.

I think I seen that car somewhere , is so familiar.

---------------------------------
A/N : this story is kind of short cause I'm out of ideal to continue. And if I made any mistake or error , I sincerely apologise for that.

Xoxo

Billionaire's PA [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara