Chapter 3

Eliza's POV

I have been waiting for Alex Parker to appear since this afternoon and now is already evening.

I waited for like hours and I kind of want to give up but suddenly one reporter shouted" Mr Alex Parker is here!" I quickly run and press the 'record ' button on my recorder and ready to ask him questions but there is too many people surrounding him ,and he quickly walk into his car and drove away, I quickly get on my Range Rover and follow him at the back of his car.

Once he stopped outside a house as I assume is his , I quickly get out of my car and run up to him .

"Mr Parker,can I ask some questions about the scandal of your long lost mother ?"he was shock when I appeared in front of him,as if he didn't expected any reporters to chase after him and ask him questions.

"I have nothing to say, and if you continue to harasse me ,I'm just going to sue you and your company, Miss Eliza Collins."how did he know my name? Oh right, I forgotten I got a name tag over my neck , so stupid.

"But I just want to ask you some questions and I will leave if you answer my question, I promise." I begged him but he just ignore me and walk into his house and shut the front doors. What a rude guy .

I sighed and walk to my car and drive back home

While I was driving back to my home , I receive a phone call, is Kelly and I pluck my earpiece in my right ear and answered the call.

"Hello." I answer.

"Hey, Eli have you interviewed Alex Parker?"

I sighed and say,"No. I think is hard to get him interviewed ,when I was at his office building, he ignored all the questions that been ask and just now I followed him back to his house, he warned me if I continue to harasse him , he's gonna sue me and the company ."

"Shit. How are you gonna ask him questions about the scandal?"

"Just don't care what he says , and keep on asking him questions still he got irritated and just hoping that he will hold a press conference and that is when I pour out all the questions that I want to ask . "

"Ok but I just don't wish to receive any emails or lawyer's letters,understand?"

Flashback
There's once ,Mr Jones ( Kelly's father )received a email from this company called The Sparks and basically says if I continue to ask them question about the scandal,they will sued me and the company for harassing them. And Mr Jones got kind of shock at what I did and he just told me stop the report on the company. So I did what he told me. And at the time it was my first ever task being given after working for one year at the company. (So yea,worst day of my life)
End of Flashback

"Okie Dokie" I answer her with a cute voice .

"Goodnight, don't stay up to late and don't be late for work."

"Yes Ma,am and goodnight."after hanging up her phone call, I start to focusing on my drive back home .

"Home Sweet Home." I mutter to myself when I enter my house , is a small apartment and I live alone in New York while my parents live in LA."WOOF , WOOF."My pet dog which is a Pug,his name is called Liam .I carry him and touch him," Hey Liam, mommy miss you .", he suddenly lick my face. Is kinda of gross ,but I love him.

After having a hot bath , I started to do some research about Alex and his family.

I saw a lot of articles about his family,but one of the article attract my attention.

'Mr Ethan Parker from E&C Co. have lost his love wife, Mrs Callie Parker.' And is due to a car accident that happened in England.

What the heck? Mrs Callie Parker is already dead ? And is reported years ago.

I quickly dial Kelly's number.

"Hello?"she answers me with her sleepy voice.

"Hey, I just now did some research about Alex Parker and his family." I paused and continue to say,"Erm...there's an article about his mother and it said that she have died during a car accident."

"What!?" she is definitely shock when I tell her this news.

"I know, I shock as well ."

"Erm... just stick to the current scandal.Maybe is a fake article, you may not know."

"Okay. Sorry to disturb your beauty sleep.Goodnight."

"Okay,goodnight." she yawn and hang the call.

What the heck? How am I going to do my. Walk to bed and lay ok it and think about the questions that I going ask. I was drifted to sleep while thinking the questions.

NEXT MORNING

I was early for work today ,and usually I will be late for work cause I work very late like 1 am or even 3 am and I'm also not a morning person .I walk to Kelly's office room and knock on the door.

"COME IN." she shouted from the inside.

"Morning."

"Morning,you're early today."she answer with a smile.

"I want to ask you about yesterday's news that I told you . So you really want to stick on to scandal and not letting it go."she nodded her head .

"Are you sure ? What if this scandal is fake?" I ask her.

"Just make it real by make up some fake reports."What the heck ? Is she out of her mind ?

"It will destroy the company's reputation. And you know, I only write reports or articles which is true not false."I said to her

"Who cares, you know that you are a report and a interviewer not a detective, my dear friend. And if you want to loss this job just tell me and change a job that suits your pure heart."

What is wrong her? Why is she acting like this ?

"But... never mind, forget it ." I just walk out of her office.

I sat on the chair and thought about what Kelly told me earlier , she is right. I'm not a detective but a reporter and a interviewer.

"Ahem."who is that ? I wondered and turn my chair, and see it is my colleague, Harry.

"Yes? What do you want?"I ask him.

"Erm..., Kelly ask me to follow you to Mr Parker Office for the interviewer. And we need to go now."

I'm suppose to be in charge of this article, why is Kelly is asking him to follow me?

"Oh, Ok lets go." I quickly get my things packed and to go car park with him .

---------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry for making error and mistake
Xoxo