Chapter 29

Alex's POV

I was spending the last one hour looking at Eli's face, she looks so beautiful."Why are you so beautiful?" "Why do you make me worry about you?" "Why?" "Why do you make me feel like I need you for my whole life?" all those thinking cause me to have a headache. I lay on the couch and try to sleep but I can't. Fuck it I'm gonna sleep on the bed. But I look at Eli , she look at uncomfortable with her dress, so I decide to call the hotel reception desk."Good evening, what can I help you with?" "Sorry can you ask any of your hotel female stuffs to help my colleague to change?"

"Sorry Sir we don't help our guests to change." I roll my eyes, "Hey, do you want to lose your job or remain as a receptionist?"I sigh. "Sir, please don't do that. I will get one of our hotel female stuffs to help your colleague. Please give me 10 minutes. And please tell me what is your room number?" "Just come to the VVIP room. Thanks." I end the call and get my clothes from the wardrobe since this hotel is like my second home.

I heard doorbell rings and which walk to the door and open, " Good evening, Sir." I saw an middle age female stuff. " Sorry for the inconvenience." I smile and her, she smile back and said, "Is OK." After she help Eli to change, I give her some tips and thank her before she left. I walk into the bedroom. Seeing Eli no longer wear that dress, I lay next to her and look at her again. Why am I look at her again? Am I a pervert ? I better go to sleep now, am super tired.

As I was about to close my eyes, Eli's hand is on my chest. Seriously Eli, you are testing my patient of kissing, hugging and cuddling you already. Please just sleep like a log until morning. I place Eli's hand on her tummy and continue my sleep.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing."Hello?" "Boss stop sleeping. You need to get out of your bed now." I heard James like shouting at me. Even though James is younger than me, he always nag at me when I'm not in the office." I'm too tired to come to the office, just drop the document at my house. And Eli is taking a day off. That's all. OK. Bye" I quickly hang the call before James is gonna nag at me again.

As I turn to the right side of the bed, I saw Eli still laying on the bed sleeping. I took this time to slide my arm across her waist and kiss her head. I don't even know why did I do this but I really like this moment. I mumble to myself, " I wish this moment would be forever."