Chapter 7

Harry's POV

"I think about three or four years, but I know that you have been working for two years." she smile.

I was shocked when I heard that. I smirk, leaning forward and ask," So you have been checking on me ever since I'm working there?"

She coughs when she drinks her water, "No. It just that no one sits beside my table since the day i started working ."

"Oh, really?" I says. She nodded.

"Actually, I..." I says. She looks at me, "You what?" she ask.

I was thinking if I should tell her that I have a crush on her.

I decided not to say."Nothing." I reply and continue with my meal.

After done with our dinner, I decided to drove her back home, even though she have her own which she left at the office's parking lot.

"Thanks for today's dinner, erm... see you tomorrow." she smiles at me ,as she was about and walk in to her apartment, I call her."ELI."

She turn and look at me."I have something to tell you."She looks shock.

"What is it ?" she stare at me with a confusion. I walk towards her and hold hands.

"Actually , I have a crush on you for like two years."I looks in her eyes.

She was dumbfounded.

Eliza's POV

"Actually, I have a crush on you for like two years." he look at me.

I was speechless and never in my life a guy confess his feeling to me.

And I think my face is becoming a tomato after he confess to me.

"I think maybe we should try out and you know like... as a couple." oh my god , I cannot take it .

I look at he, "So can you be my girlfriend?" He ask. I just smiles at him and hug him. "Yes. Yes. Yes" he hug me tightly.