Chapter 9

Eliza's POV

"Kelly." she put her head up and look at me."Hey, Eli." she smile at me.

"I came here to have my final farewell to you and the others ." she nod and hand me an envelope.

"Eli, this is your pay cheque and good luck ." Kelly says and hug me. "Erm ... can I have the letter that he sent." she nodded her head and head to her office to take it.

"Here you go."I took the letter and she ask," Why do you need that letter for ?"

"Just want to keep it as my souvenir "Kelly look at me and laugh.

"Nah. I'm just kidding." I laugh.

"Ok, I need to go and pack my stuff. Bye." I smile and leave the room.

I quickly pack my stuff and turn look at my colleagues."Erm ... I'm happy to work with you guys and I'm really thank wanna thank you guys and don't miss me too much." everyone laugh except for Harry cause he losing a partner and also lost his chance of working with me.

"And hope to see you all soon." I smile and walk to each of them and give them a hug. I wave at them and walk out of the office/

I sigh and mumble, "Eliza Collins is jobless." and walk to my car which been parked there since yesterday.

Alex's POV

It has been one week since the day I have been chase by reporters. Hais , just wish that scandal will quickly soon dies out.

"James. Can you come in for a sec." I call him through the office phone.

Soon later, someone knock the door."COME IN."I shouted. The door open and saw James walking in the room.

"What can I help you, Boss?" he ask.

"Is there still reporters at the lobby?" he shakes his head.

"Not a single one?" I ask , he still shakes his head

"Erm... Can you help me to get information of this reporter. Her name is Eliza Collins." he nodded his head and quickly walk out and get things done.

This few days I felt very weird and don't know how to explain but I just felt something empty inside my heart. And I felt it after that Eliza Collins disappeared from that race that we had like few days ago.

Suddenly the office phone ring.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Boss, the information will soon be send via E-mail." James reply.

"Thanks James"

"No problem, Boss." he said and hung the phone.

_______________