Chapter 40

Alex's POV

I sat outside of the Eli's hospital room while waiting for the doctor ,who is checking on Eli's health stautes. I kept on sighing, blaming myself for making Eli uncomfortable. 'I think i should stop bothering her and keep a distance away from her.'  The doctor slide open the door and look at me. " How is Eli doing, Doctor Sam ?" i asked. "She need some rest , no worries by tomorrow afternoon she can be discharge from the hospital." he gave me a pat on the shoulder before he went back to do his duty. 

I slide open the door and saw the sleeping figure on the bed,she looks so peaceful like an angel. I took out my phone and text Mike. 

______________

                                                                                            A: Hey,  i need your help.

             M:What is it ??                                                                

                                                    A:Need you to send Eli back home tomorrow noon ,from the hospital??

           M:Hospital!!?? What happend!?

                                                                                 A:She fainted  awhile ago, and now she's in the hospital.'

          M: Is she okay now ??

                                                                                 A:  Yea, she need some rest. So can you send her home??

         M: Which hospital and ward number??

                                                                                A: St Hill's Hosptial , Private Ward B, Room 329 

                                                                                A:Make sure she's back home and not office. Got it ??   

       M: Alright, i will send her home safely.

______________

I slowly left the hospital, and saw someone running towards my direction and accidently bump onto my shoulder. 

"I'm so sorry , Sir." he quickly apologise and run off. " Weird people." i mumble. 

THAT NIGHT

Eliza's POV

'Is all my fault, i deserve to die.' 

'Dad I'm sorry'

<<<<<<<<A/N>>>>>>>>>

Hi, Esther here. Sorry for keeping you all for waiting. Billionaire's PA 's process will be very slow from now, due to some problems but i'm hoping to update this story ASAP if possible. And I'm so surprised that this story would have 95.1K views which i have never expected , i would like to thank you all for giving the love and support to this story. Thank you. 

XOXO