Chapter 21

Alex's POV

"Eli, can you in to the office for a sec?" I talk through the phone.

"OK."

I quickly type my last document before hand it to James for printing. Seriously, why must I do this every single day? My fingers may just broke because of typing too much.

"Yes, what can I help you?" Eli walk in.

Her eyes are red, did she cried? She doesn't have that in the morning.

"Erm... Eli..., did you cry just now ? Are you okay? Is it because." I was cut of by her.

"No. Is just that my boyfriend cheated on me." she look down on the floor.

Seriously... What the fuck. I'm gonna kill that asshole. Who the fuck is he? I'm now boiling with anger but still I have to keep calm.

I heard Eli sobbing. I quickly stood up from the chair and walk in front of her.

"Hey, don't cry." I whisper to her and hug her.

"I'm so...so...sorry that your... your... shirt is wet." Why did she apologies for making this stupid shirt wet?

"You don't have to apologies, do you know that?" She look at me with those red puffy eyes. I quickly took out the handkerchief and wept her tears off. I look in her blue eyes, all I see is pain and sadness.

If I have known her earlier, by now she is already my wife. I moved front and places my forehead on hers and whispered," I wish that I can kiss you right now."

Suddenly, the room was silence. I realized, am kissing her right. I didn't expect Eli to kiss back but than she did.

____________________________