Chapter 20

Eliza's POV

After singing The Vamps songs in the car, I finally reach at T news and magazine Co.

I somehow felt weird coming back here.

I quickly walked to the office building and enter the lift.

After I reach the office. The only thing is to meet Harry. It has been a long time since we meet and talk about the Alex giving me the job.

I message Harry ,'Babe?' I stare at my phone for Harry to reply message.

What took him so long to reply my message? Forget it I'm going up by myself.

I got into the lift and stare at my phone. Why is it he replying ? Is very annoying when someone don't reply your message.

I'm still staring at it. Is he that busy? Or I'm just being an annoying bitch? Never mind , just walk into the office that's all.

As I walk in , there is no one inside. This is super strange. Where's everyone?

I text Harry back.'Babe ? R U in the office?' I felt something strange. I felt something will happen within the period.

I heard something drop and shattered. What the heck is going on here? I quickly ran to the direction where is produce from. The more is ran, the closer I'm going to... Kelly's office.

I open the door slowly to use what's going on inside.

" I have never love or like Eliza. I swear to you. I only love you. Please don't end our relationship so fast ." I heard a familiar voice.

"Harry..." I heard another familiar voice.

What ? Harry has never ever love or like me? Then what does his confession mean?
I felt any blood is boiling and push the door open.

Both pair of eyes looked at me. "Eliza, what are you doing here?" Kelly ask me. I walk up to them and face Harry. "It is true that you doesn't have a feeling for me?"

"Eli, I can explain."

"Don't you call my name!" I shout back at him.

"You are a sick jerk. I fucking hate you,so do you Kelly." I drop the bag of food and walk off.

I cried my way back to E&C. I quickly calm myself down before going in to the office.

"Don't let those shit people,ruining your day. Eliza Collins, you can do." Took one last deep breath. I step out of my car and walk into the office.