Chapter 37

Eliza's POV

'Are U okay?' Alex send his concern since this morning. 'I'm fine. There is important meeting on at 5pm with the shareholders." I quickly text back to him and continue gluing my eyes on the computer screen.

"Can you stop gluing your eyes on the screen ?" i look up and see while still typing a long ass report. " How can i help you, Boss?" he didn't say anything. "Come with me." he grab my wrist and walk towards to lift." Where are we going? You have a important meeting in 1 hour time and if you." he interrupt me. " Can you just follow me, my cutiepie." he look and smile at me. I can feel my cheeks is burning.

LIFT DOOR OPEN

I lift my head to see and a beautiful rooftop garden appear infront of me. " This place is beautiful." i look around. Daylily, Chamomile, Daises planted around the garden. " You like this place?" i nodded. "The bouquet of roses that I gave it to you, it belong to this garden. And i planted by myself tho." he walk towards the flowers and look at it. " Why did you give it to me ?" he look at me and said," Why? You don't like it ?" he look at me and sighed. " No, No. I mean the rose should be place here not into a bouquet."

"Then did you see the letter?" i look at him and nodded my head.

"I'm sorry, Alex I need time. I mean is just a few months ago i broke up with Harry and currently i'm not thinking of having any relationship now." I look on the ground." Is ok , I can wait." he smile at me , which makes me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry."i took his hand and caress it. " Let's go in." he hold my hand.