Chapter 33

Eliza's POV

Woah, Harry is such a dick. He dated me while he was engaged with Kelly. I cannot believe that he did this to us.

"Then why are you still with him?" i ask her. She look down and i saw a part of her light blue skirt turn dark blue.

"What happened?" i ask her. She started to sob.

"I'm  pregnant ." i was shock to receive this news. I look at her. " I cannot attend this wedding." Yesterday I nearly got rape by him and Kelly want me to attend their wedding.

"Why? I want you to be my bridemaid."  

____

Alex's POV

"Kris, we will have a huge meeting in 1 hour time, ask the production crew to be there with their final product." 

"Yes Boss." he replied through the office telephone.

I look at the time is around 2 PM.Where's Eli? I call her.

No answer...

I started to think..... 

'Is Eli kidnap by the guy named Harry?'

Time pasess by... she's not here yet...I pick my phone up and dial her.

"The number you have dial is not available, please try again later."

Someone knocks the door. " I'm so so so so  sorry." I turn and look,seeing a lady bending down and breathe hardly.

"I'm so sorry." she keep apologizing while breathing in a fast pace. I run and hug her tightly.

"Where have you been ? I was worried sick about you." something in my mind is trying to tell me that i need to tell her something important .

You are the only girl that I'm concern the most and also my first crush....

_____________________________________________