Chapter 31

Alex's POV

It was so fun teasing Eli. She look at cute when she hide under the comforter and sexy with my big shirt.

After both of us changed, we check out from the hotel and Eli decide to send her home. The car ride was awkward. " Are you still mad at me ?" I asked her.

"Yes.I'm not just mad but fucking mad." she shouted and stared at me.

"Babe, why are you even mad at me? I don't get it, ever girls have wanted to sleep with me and also wanted to see my hot body. You should feel honoured for having it."

"Excuse me?" she look at me.

"What? Did I say anything wrong."  I look at her. I can see fire in her eyes.

" Pull over the fucking car now!" she asked angrily.

"Your house is just a few blocks away from here. Why do you even asked me to pull over for?" 

" Just fucking pull over your car."  she shouted at me but I ignore and just drive to her house.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." I shouted at her. I looked at her and tears started forming under her eyes.She look down on her thigh and cry.

"Do you know it fucking hurts when someone indirectly say you are a cheap slut. And this is not your first time indirectly telling me that."

" I didn't mean to do that. I was kidding." I put my hand on her thigh and apologise, "I'm sorry."

"Please watch what you say next time." she opens the door and slam it very hard.

I regretted what I had just said. 

Stupid Alex Parker, you are making things more worst in work. Nice man.Nice

-------