№ 2 • One way or another •

CHAPTER 2- One Way or Another

____________________________________________________________

*previously in Chapter 1*

With that i stormed to my room and locked my self. I took out everything i bought. First i took scissors and started cutting my hair. My hair is very long, It reached my butt. I cutted until it reached my boobs.Then i took hair colour and coloured it in brown. Then made "cat eye" look and put on red lipstick. I went to my walk in closet and looked for something dark. I found black jeans, black tank top, black leather jacket and black knee military boots. I looked in the mirror. There was no more innocent and sweet Annabelle. Now there is new me. The new side of me. On the way home i bought cigarettes. I dont' know how the women who works there even gave me them but who cares.  I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Everyone was gathered in living room. They all gasped when they saw me. I just smirked back. 

"A-n-n-a-abelle, is that you?" Dad asked

"Yes, dad that is me. Meet new Annabelle." 

I went in dad's office. I needed money. Dad keeps money behind a picture in safe. I took about 9000 £ and put it in my bag. I decided i am leaving. I will come for my clothes in couple of days. Enough time for my parents to chill out. I took out a piece of paper and a pencil from my dad's drawer and started writing:

Guess what? I am leaving :). I will come back through couple of days to pick up my stuff.

Have a nice life suckers!

Annabelle

I decided i won't talk to them so i opened a window and jumped out. Dad's office was on ground floor so it wasn't that high. When my feet touched the ground i started running. Running to a new life. To a new beggining...

 I was running for 20 minutes until i came to the gas station. I hid behind containers and started thinking what the hell i am going to do now! I need transport and i can't take a taxi. People will recognise me. I guess my parents already called the police. I need to steal a car. Even though i am not a good driver. I am not a driver i am 16 for god sake! I used to play with Brad racing games on PlayStation. I hope that would help. All i need is to steal it. But how? I spotted metal bat. Well that will help me.  I grabbed the metal bat and came closer to parking lot. I spotted a black Mustang from 1967. Perfect. I looked around to make sure no one will see me. I hope it doesn't has alarm. I decided i won't break the window so i grabbed door handle. It had no alarm. One point for Annabelle.I hopped in and crashed that thing where key goes. On TV robbers connect two cables and car turns on. Which one should i connect? I think they always connect red and blue. I connected them and prayed it will turn on. 

"Come on! Turn on!" it won't turn on. "Shit". I tried again and voila i did it. I put my backpack on passenger seat,pressed the pedal and drove off. I guess playing with Brad was worth it. I was thinking where i will go. I have no friends. Maybe i could go to Perrie. Perrie is the "Bad Girl". We are the same age. She came up to me one day and said there is a lot of potential in me. And i don't know what that means. She gave me her number and address and said whenever i need something i should call her. I pulled out her phone number from my front pocket and dialed her number into my phone.

Ring,ring,ring.

"Hello?" said the voice

"Err... is that Perrie. Perrie Edwards?" I asked.