№ 27 • Sirens •

Listen to Sirens by Cher Lloyd while reading this chapter. I was listening to this song for the whole time while I was writing this chapter. Start playing the song from when he and Annabelle start talking.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" I growled punching her again. She put her arms on her face trying to block my punches. 

"STOP!" Alison screamed which made me punch even more. I was ripped of her when strong arms wrapped around my waist. I thrashed trying to break free. I saw Harold picking up Alison. Soon I started thrashing making the person who was holding me drop. I turned around and gasped putting a hand over my mouth. I could't believe he was here after such a long time and what is he even doing here.

"Hello my Angel."

My mouth went dry and my palms started sweating. I swalloped a huge lump which formed in my throat wiping my palms on black shorts I was wearing. 

"It has been 2 years, my Angel." 

I stared at him in shock not giving him any response. I looked down at my shirt and saw my heart pumping hard. I felt like my heart will jump out of my chest. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

Please, let it be a dream. 

I opened my eyes and sighed dissapointed because all of this isn't a dream. It is a reality.

"What are you doing here?" I finally managed to say something. Now you see the effect he has on me.

"This is not the right place to talk about that." He said looking around at everyone else.

"I see you know each other." Liam said coming closer shaking hands with him.

"Prince Ellis." Liam said bowing down.

Prince?! When did he became a prince?

"A prince?!" I yelled. "When did that happen?"

"Belle, calm down." Ellis said coming closer stretching his hand out towards me.

"Don't touch me." I said making a step back moving  away from him.

When I made a step back hurt flashed over his blue eyes which I used to adore.

"I see." Ellis said nodding with his head slowly. "You hate me. But give me a chance to explain everything."

"No." I said shaking my head. "You left not saying a goodbye. You were dead for me since that moment."

I turned around running towards the locker room.

"Miss Williams!"

"WHAT?!" I said turning around. "What do you need now?!"

"You started the fight so you will be punished." Harold said holding Alison by her waist, her face still bleeding.

"I STARTED THE FIGHT?! SHE STARTED INSULTING ME FIRST!" I yelled at him pointing a finger at Alison who was smirking at me.

"I said you will be punished." Harold growled saying each word slowly like he would do to a 2 year old.

"Whatever." I said putting my hands in the air. "Fuck you Alison, Harold and you Ellis. You know what? Fuck you all!"

I quickly turned around running towards the locker room. I reached locker room lifting my leg kicking it at the door since it was locked. The impact made a huge hole in the doors. I punched with my fists at the doors making a even bigger hole. I walked through the hole inside towards my locker opening it and pulling my clothes out. While I was changing I felt something wet on my legs and hands. I put my hands in front of me seeing my knuckles bleeding. I looked down and saw a piece of wood in my right leg.