№ 6 • Tonight is the night •

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TAKING DRUGS, SMOKING AND DESCRIBING IT. ALSO THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING.IF YOU THINK YOU WOULDN'T BE COMFORTABLE READING THIS, STOP RIGHT NOW.

Picture on the side is Annabelle played by Barbara Palvin. And song to listen while reading----->>>

Chapter 6- Tonigth Is The Night

*previously on chapter 5- Blood Empire*

Eleanor and Louis made a plan which will happen within couple of years. They will kidnap Annabelle, try to make Harold and Annabelle fall in love and live happily after. Plus they need to watch out not to get caught by Harold or anybody else. Actually the whole kingdom plus Annabelle And Perrie. 

But will be that easy as they think?

****************************************************************

*Annabelle's P.O.V., 19 years old*

"You have to get hurt, thats how you learn. The strongest people out there; the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile, those are the ones who have fought the hardest battles. Because they've decided that they're not going to let anything hold them down, their showing the world whos boss."

I have changed. A lot. Because of them.

I am different. 

I am a new person.

I am new me.

When I was little I never thought I will become who I am today. 

A thief.

A criminal.

A fighter.

I have joined the' X' gang. I am the best fighter in the gang. I am also the best in shooting and driving, dealing with the police.

We are the best gang ever. And the strongest one. No one dares to oppose us. I have joned the gang a year and a half ago. I have been practising since then to become the best. And I did it.

Since then have robbed many banks, jewelers, supermarkets etc. I have also moved to London.

But tonight is the big night.

Tonight they are transporting a big amount of money. 15 million £! They are moving money from Oxford to London bank because we have robbed the Oxfords' bank so they think money would be safer in London. But it wouldn't *wink*

We are planning to meet them on the way to London. A group of guys will follow the the vans with money from Oxford, they try to get rid of security, before they get in London one group will intercept the vans and take care of the police. Then the third group will take the money, put in the car and drive off to our secret place. But the police don't know that one of our gang is driving in that van dressed as a cop.Forth group will get rid of any evidences, usually when we rob we just write "X" with red paint on wall but this time inside the van. We have been plannining this for months. And everything needs to go perfectly. 

I have also changed from the outside. Now I have about 20 or 30 tattoos, a couple of piercings (eyebrow, tongue, chest, lip). Perrie also has more tattoos. We have became best friends. We always watch out each other's backs. She became like a sister to me.And about my family. I have never seen them again. Or that Louis guy. I didn't even bother to look for him.

Also me and Perrie have changed our home. Now we are living in a huge house actually mansion outside the city.

I eventually got up from my comfy red and black bed. Now I have my own room. It is much bigger that it was mine and Perrie's in her cabin. I grabbed a big shirt and put it on. I don't sleep in pijamas I just sleep in my underwear. I picked up my box of cigarettes a lighter and went outside on the balcony. I have the perfect view form balcony. Trees, trees everywhere. I just love woods and nature. And no one can't change my love for nature.