№ 10 • Werewolf Bite •

Chapter 10 - Werewolf Bite

If you don't know Isabelle wasn't Harold's mate she was just his first love but he was so in love with her that he thought she was his mate. Annabelle is his mate. And Taylor isn't a vampire.

*previously on chapter 9 - Mate*

*Harold's P.O.V.*

We came face to face with the dogs. And Louis. Louis is actually was my best friend. I pushed everyone away from me when Isabelle died. I just shut down. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

Anyway back to the dogs.

I can't stand dogs. Specially Francisco. Aaaarhhhgg. Just thought of his name makes me vomit. He turned around. I noticed he was holding a girl in his arms. That isn't happening. 

She looks just like...

She looks like... Isabelle.

That isn't possible. Isabelle is dead for years. I smelt it again. Strawberries mixed with vanilla. Isabella smelled like that. 

"MATE" My inner voice yelled.

And girl in Francisco's arms is my mate.

*Harold's P.O.V.*

I thought Isabelle was my mate.

I thought we were soulmates.

But we weren't.

My good side was telling me to get her, to take care of her, to be there for her but my bad,demonic, side was telling me she will never be our mate. 

That she will never be Isabelle even though they are identical, except the fact this girl has tattoos and piercings.

And yes each vampire has two sides. Bad, demonic side and good, you could say human side. But I haven't been on 'good-human side' since Isabelle's death. 

Since then I became cruel.

Demonic.

Devilish.

Heartless.

Evil.

Short-tempered.

Couple years ago I went to a strip club in New York. I wanted to have some fun. There I saw Taylor, I liked her and brought her to the Empire. That night I drained her. I thought she was dead but next morning she woke up. I kept her as a sex slave. I tried to get rid of her but she always finds a way to come back. The time passed and she forced some vampires to train her so she could become the strongest human. And she is. She thinks that we will get married, she will become queen, we will have babies,bla bla bla... She is alive just because I want to have some 'fun' with her.

A tiny piece of me cared for girl in Francisco's arms but bigger part of me didn't give a fuck. She looks hot so I will bring her to my chambers, taste her blood and see what happens. But still, she looks like Isabelle and there is nothing I can do to change that, unfortunately.

I am so confused. Should I care for that girl or should I drain her? But I can't kill her since she is my mate.

"Let her go, Francisco." I growled.

"NO!" He yelled back.

Francisco howled. Great, more dogs will show up soon. Soon couple dogs actually a lot of dogs from the pack came. Now we will in circle. Trapped. 

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Oh this is just great, half of the pack is here and there is only 8 vampires.

8 vampires vs a loooooot of werewolfes