№ 8 • The Alpha •

*Alpha is played by amazing and hot Francisco Lachowski :). Enjoy!*

Chapter 8 - The Alpha

*previously on chapter 7- Psycho Lord*

*Louis' P.O.V.*

I heard a engine noise. Maybe someone came.

"Andrew please check who came" I politely asked Andrew.

"Yes, my Lord" Andrew replied. Who could it be? I don't expect any visitors today. Maybe it is one of Eleanor's friends. They often have little 'parties' where they chat actually gossip about everything and everyone.

My thoughts were suddenly interruped by Andrew shouting.

"My Lord, girls are gone!!"

*********************************************************

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Oh no.

Oh no.

How did they managed to escape?!

Fuck.

I am beyond pissed. Arrrrghhh!! When they come in my hands I will drain them dry!

"ANDREW CALL MATTHEW AND JACOB. NOW!" I yelled on Andrew. I am sure my eyes are red now and fangs are popping out. In the matter of seconds they showed up.

"Two girls have escaped. One is brunette and the other one is blonde. If you find them bring them in my chambers.UNDERSTOOD?!" 

"Yes, my Lord." They replied back with their heads down. 

Then we sped off to find them.

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

We are driving throught the woods which are practically EVERYWHERE! I don't care where are we going as long as we are away from Louis. And I have noticed some shadows in the woods. I think that is because I haven't smoked in 8 hours! Perrie ate all her nails by now. 

"Annabelle something bad will happen. I can feel it." Perrie said while biting her nails.

"What?! Don't be crazy Perrie."I replied back to her. "What is worse than driving like a maniac through the woods. And God knows where we are?!" 

In the distance I saw a shadow. A male shadow. I stepped on the gas pedal hoping that is Louis so I can kill him. 

But I was wrong.

We crashed.

We hit into a tree. But where was that boy? I looked at Perrie and saw that she was unconscious, blood was dribbling down her head. She must have hit her head pretty hard. I felt something going down my face. Blood. Oh great -.-

I went out of the car and went towards the passener doors so I can get Perrie out. I slowly got her outside the car and layed her down on the grass. I saw oil leaking from the car. Oh no.

The car will explode.

I grabbed Perrie, put my right hand around her waist, her left hand around my neck and with my left hand I grabbed her left hand which was around my neck. I started dragging her far from the car.

Soon car exploded and we both went up in the air.

*That boy's P.O.V.*

I was running in the woods because I was peyond pissed. I got in fight with my parents because they were complaining why I haven't mated yet. Well the reason is that I HAVEN'T FOUND MY MATE YET! I am 20, soon to be 21, and usually werewolfes find their mates at the age 16-19. But not me.

And yes I am werewolf. We are living on the same island as vampires and other creatures. We don't get along with them. I am the Alpha of my pack. Black Blood Pack. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself my name is Francisco. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am 6'1". And I have to admit I am pretty good looking fella ;) Also I have six pack. Every girl's dream ;))

Anyway back to the story. After our fight I sped off towards the woods and shifted into wolf with black fur. Running always relaxed me. After half and hourd of running I shifted back to the human. (p.s. he is wearing black basketball shorts.oh yeah he is shirtless ;)) 

Suddenly I smelled it. Candies and chocolate. My wolf yelled inside me "MATE!". I followed the smell and saw a car speeding off. Inside was a blonde biting her nails at the passenger seat. She had couple of piercings and you could see couple of tattooes on her arm. And at the driver's seat was her. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is the most beautiful and the hottest girl I have ever seen. She also had couple of piercings and since she was holding her hand on steering wheel you could also see she had tattoes too. I wanted to come closer so I stood on the place knowing she will pass by and see me. But I didn't know she will go that fast. As soon as she saw me, she smirked and stepped on the gas. I knew she will crash into me so I jumped.

But I didn't except that. She hit in a tree. I smelled that she is a human. I wanted to go there and help her but I couldn't. What if she is on vampire's side? She dragged her friend out. I noticed the car will explode so I started running towards her to save her.

The car exploded and we jumped in the air. I was laying on the ground. I stood up and started looking for her. She was laying on the grass along with her friend unconscious. I sent a mind message to my friend Zac to come. He came in 2 minutes. He didn't ask any questions he knew I needed his help. He grabbed her friend and carried her. 

I grabbed my beautiful mate bridal style and started carring her towards my house.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

We were running following the scent of those two. We came and saw a crashed car but no sign on their. Suddenly I smelled it. A dog was here. And not any dog it was the Alpha. Francisco.

*********************************************************

Sorry guys this is a short chapter but this was a quick one. Soon there will be more and more action coming so stay tuned. Please vote, share and comment :)

Love you all :)

-Princess Tulips

*i apologise for grammatical errors*