№ 35 • Horny* •

Mature content at the end. Enjoy the gif of the sexy Harry ;)

"YOU BITCH! YOU WILL PAY ME FOR THIS!" I yelled pouncing at the first werewolf. He fell on his back so I took the chance and pounced at him. I fet my fangs coming out. I smirked at the werewolf before sinking my fangs in his neck. When I heard his pulse slowing down I snapped his neck sending his head couple feet away from his body. I turned around and saw the other werewolf left, the one which pounced at me. I looked down at the werewolf's body. His fur is white with black stripes at some places.

I put my right hand on my hip and the left one on my chin. Hmmm. He looks like a zebra.

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"And then I came to place where you and Harold were." Michael said finishing up his story.

"Well I should better get going." I sighed placing my hands on my thighs lifting myself up. "The boys really want to see you."

"Ooooh. My bitcheees!" He said putting his hands in the air and making weird movements and noises.

"Yeah. Your bitches." I laughed. I leaned putting my hands on each side of his head. I closed my eyes giving him a kiss on forehead.

"Get better soon weirdo." I pulled back ruffling his pink hair.

"I am better now." He smirked checking me out. I laughed and turned my back walking towards the doors. When I opened the doors three boys fell in front of me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked them. They all stood up and dusted themselves. The one with curly hair coughed awkwardly before saying. "We were...Umm." He stretched the back of his neck nervously.

"We were checking if there was any dust." The blonde one said biting on his lip piercing.

"You were eavesdropping." I smirked crossing my arms over my chest. I wanted to laugh because they looked hillarious. They had their heads bowed down looking at the floor pouting their lips. I have to admit they look adorable.

"Get in. Michael is waiting for you." I chuckled at them walking past them. 

"MY BITCHES!" I heard Michael yell before I shut the door.

**

I was walking towards my room when I bumped into someone.

"Shit."

I looked up and saw Alison. I sighed leaning on the nearby wall.

"What's up ugly?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"I am not ugly." She said flipping her blonde hair.

"No you are not. I am so sorry." I sarcastically said putting a hand over my chest. "I am just saying you could go to the vet and nobody would ask questions."

She gasped stomping with her foot. "You bitch."

"Yeah,yeah,whatever." I waved with my hand. "I love you too." I looked down at her outfit and almost gaged. She was wearing black tight tank top and a red bra underneath, pink short like super short shorts and some pink pumps with a stupid little flully thing on them.

"What are you going to strip club?" I asked her checking her out.

"No." She fake smiled putting her hands on her hips." I am actually going to see Harold."

"Oh shit. I should have said to him you are visiting him since we spent a some time together." 

"How long were you together?" She crossed her arms frowning.