№ 16 • He is back •

OH MY GODNESS ALMOST 15K READS. JUST A FEW DAYS AGO IT WAS 13K READS! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING,YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME WHEN I READ ALL YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS :)

*previously on Chapter 15* *Morgan Freeman voice* just imagine him saying that.lol.

 Harold plunged at her sinking his sharp fangs into her neck.

The poor girl screamed for life. She was screaming even though she knew she won't survive.

She won't escape the beast.

She won't escape his strong grasp while he was drinking her blood.

The girl felt weaker and weaker.

She knew her life is over. She will be at better place with her loved ones.

Harold drank the last drop of her blood and licked his lips.

His white shirt was stained in blood but he doesn't care.

He snapped her neck and dropped her lifeless body on the ground.

He was hungry. He needed more.

He is nothing else but a monster.

****************

*Louis' P.O.V*

Harold has been gone for hours. We don't know where he is or what is he doing. Oh, I know. He is probably sucking someones blood. This is 'that time of month'. No, he isn't on his period if that is what you are thinking. Wait, why would you think that men don't have period? Nevermind. 

Anyway 'that time of month' means that he is going on killing spree. He get's so thirsty. Once he went in UK and drained the whole town! He get's so mad and if anyone tells him something wrong you get your neck snapped in second,

If he is not on killing spree he is on 'can't-keep-my-dick-in-my-pants'. He fucks every girl and then kills them. They fuck for the whole night, I know that because my bedroom is next to Harold's and for the whole night I just hear:

"OH MY LORD! AAAAAAH DON'T STOP. OH YEEEEEEEEEAH RIGHT THERE."

"FUCK MEH HARDER!!"

"ONE MORE ROUND"

"YOUR DICK IS SO LONG THAT I WON'T WALK FOR A YEAR!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

It is so annoying! I can't sleep either can Eleanor. We have listening to that bullshit for years.

It happens once or twice a month. Even more. It depends about his willy. If he can't stay in his tight pants then it can happen more then once a month.

I think it's time for changing rooms. Far away from Harold's.

Anyway,back to the point.

We can't find him.

That bastard covered his scent.

I don't have time for him.

I have better job to do.

I need to find and save Annabelle.

We have been trying to track down her scent. Now we,a group of vampires and me, are at woods,again,trying to find her scent.

I have to say, we look really weird. We are basically sniffing around the woods and trying to find any trace.

We devided in 3 groups so it would be easier.

 My group came back on place where we found the last trace of Annabelle.

Wait. Hold on.

I haven't thought about that earlier.

I am so stupid!

OH MY GOD!

I cursed some words and stomped with my leg.

"What is it lord?" One of the vampires asked.

"Niall has ability to touch a object a person has touched before and tell what happenned to that person." I said mentally cursing.

Why I haven't thought about that earlier?! I can't believe I forgot about that.

"Call Lord Niall." I said to them. They stared at me back. "NOW!"I growled.

They sped off to find Niall.

**

Niall put his hand on tree and closed his eyes concetracing. We found Niall after some time, actually 2 hours later. We found him actually I found him in his chambers. In boxers. And a tie wrapped around his head. Jamming.

"Hmm..." Niall said.

"Do you see anything mate?" I asked him with hope.

*Niall's P.O.V*

Deyanira twisted Annabelle's leg resulting Annabelle screaming in pain. Then she started choking her. She threw Annabelle0s lifeless body on the ground.

"Take her to basement on the old cottage  we found few days ago. Make sure to tie her with chains. Also kick and punch her. Hide her scent and mask the house." Deyanira said.

Kali grabbed Annabelle speeding off along with Braeden. Deyanira sped off along with them. I followed them knowing they won't see me. 

After some time we came to a stop. Old cottage. We went on the back door down to the basement. They tied her up in chains and started punching her.

"NO STOP!"I yelled at them.

I tried to stop them but I couldn't.

I felt bad because I can't help her.

I can see past and future but I can't change it. I can but with help of black magic. And for that we need the witch who helped Harold.

I went outside. I turned around and saw Kali and Braeden masking the house with branches, leafs and branches. You couldn't practically see the house.

I closed my eyes and concetrated trying to get back in present.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Niall told me everything. 

"Do you remember the way to the house?" I asked him.

"Yes! Of course.Follow me." Niall said.

We spef off. Me behind Niall and others behind us.

Suddenly Niall stopped. I crashed in his back hitting  my head pretty hard.

"NIALL!" I yelled at the Irish boy. "YOU COULD SAID YOU WERE GOING TO STOP."

"Sorry mate. But we should need back up." Niall said looking around.

"Why?" I asked him.

A second later I heard a werewolf howl.

Oh shit. Not him.

***************

Guess who is back?? :D

Hiya! A bit shorter chapter. But no worries after publishing this chapter I am going to write next chapter and publish it.

Enjoy!