№ 14 • F*** you Louis •

Chapter 14 - Fuck you Louis

Hi guys, this is a bit shorter chapter but I hope you enjoy it. I updated today 2 chapters :) Hope you like it

*previously on Chapter 13 - In the arms of an Angel*

"BANG!" Sound of the bullet coming from the gun was heard. "BANG." And another one. I looked at Harold. He was looking at me wide eyed.

I fell on my knees. I felt blood coming from my back. I was shot. Not once. But twice.

Harold fell on his knees putting his hands on my face.

"Isabelle?! Isabelle can you hear me? Don't leave me!" Harold said stroking my hair and holding me in his embrace.

I knew I will die. My life here is over. 

"Ha-r-r-y." I said lifting my hand towards his face. He grabbed it and kissed it.

"Please don't leave me. I love you." He said his voice cracking. I wiped away his tears.

"I love you. We will see each other soon. Don't forget me my angel. Continue with your life, don't let me stop you living your life." I gently said my eyes slowly closing.

"Don't leave me. Keep your eyes open for me." He said in panick kissing me lightly on forehead.

"I love you, my angel..." I smiled at him before closing my eyes.

Forever.

********

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

My eyes snapped open. What was that? Who is Isabelle? 

I tried to move but I couldn't. I tried to talk but I couldn't. 

I looked around and saw I was in a basement. I suppose. 

My hands were put in chains which were hanging above my head. My feet were also put in chains. I had a duct tape on my mouth. I felt like a peace of meat hanging at butchers. I was thirsty and hungry. But who kidnapped me?

Flashbacks came through my mind. 

Them. The two guys and one girl. They kidnapped me.

I screamed in agony because of the pain in my leg. That bitch broke my leg.

Soon the doors opened. I squinted my eyes because of the light that made hard impact on my face.

After my sight adjusted I realised that the bitch is at the doors staring at me with red eyes.

"How are you doing?" She asked me.

I muffled a 'fuck you'. She laughed at me when she realised that I couldn't talk. She came closer and ripped the duck tape off my face.

"That hurts!" I yelled at her.

"I know." She replied. She had something behind her back. It was a small camera.

She started recording.

"Hello there you assholes! Oh my god this brings so much memories. I remember when Isabelle was here. Tied up. Men, those were days. But I have a new 'toy'! If you care about this bitch right here you better listen to us! I am sure you know the rules. If you don't satisfie our commands she is death. Just like Isabelle. And don't bother sending a whole bunch of army. Because you can't find us. We will talk soon. Love ya." Red head said blowing a kiss in the camera.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

"Oh, just sending a quick update to the Empire. I am sure you know Louis." She said smirking taking out the small thing out of the camera. "Now I am going to send this to the Empire." Red head said pulling the knife out of her pocket.

"Now I need just a bit of your blood." She said coming closer.

"Well, sorry to break it to you but...NO!" I shouted at her.

She smirked and cut into my hand. I screamed in pain.

"BITCH! YOU SAID YOU NEED A BIT OF BLOOD!" I yelled at her closing my eyes in pain.

" I guess I lied."

"See ya." She said before speeding off.

****

*Louis' P.O.V.*

After yelling and pacing around we received a message.

It was a small red box with (i don't know how is called that little thing that is in camera) a little thing which I suppose is from camera. I went in my chambers to find my laptop. Yes I have a laptop.

After I found it I called the others so we could watch the tape.

"Hello there you assholes! Oh my god this brings so much memories. I remember when Isabelle was here. Tied up. Men, those were days. But I have a new 'toy'! If you care about this bitch right here you better listen to us! I am sure you know the rules. If you don't satisfie our commands she is death. Just like Isabelle. And don't bother sending a whole bunch of army. Because you can't find us. We will talk soon. Love ya."Deyanira said blowing a kiss in the camera.

Behind her was Annabelle tied in chains.

Oh no. This is bad so bad.

Later I received a message on my laptop.

"I want everyone to watch 'her' suffer in pain."

I clicked the link attatched to a message.

It was Annabelle. Coughing her own blood while Deyanira was punching her.

This is going live. She wants everyone to watch her suffer.

I need to save her.

****

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

The red head came back 15 minutes later. Again back with a camera. She put the camera on the table in front of me.

"Now all Empire can watch you." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, every single one in the castle will watch how I will torture you." Red head said coming closet and kicking me hard in the ribs,

I shut my eyes due the pain. I felt like she broke every single rib.

And she puched me again.

Again.

Again.

And again.

She was kicking and punching me until I coughed my own blood. 

I closed my eyes. I couldn't scream because I was too weak for that.

I opened my eyes and looked in the camera.

"Fuck you Louis."

*********************

*I apologise for grammatical errors*