№ 7 • Psycho Lord •

Chapter 7- Psycho Lord

*previously on chapter 6- Tonight Is The Night*

We started shooting to make them stop. One of the enemyes grabbed me by the neck. I tried to flip him over but he was so strong. And really cold. I couldn't see his face but as soon as I heard his voice I knew who it was

It was him.

And he is back.

"Long time no see, Annabelle" He said.

I turned around and saw him. He hasn't changed at all.

Still the same. Brown hair. Blue eyes. And extremely pale face.

"Hello Louis" I replied back harshly.

***************************************************************

Of course I remembered that face.

That smirk.

Those eyes.

That hair.

I knew since I saw him that we will either hate or like each other. But I think we will hate each other.

"What are you doing here Louis?!" I don't understand what he wants from me. Why is he here?! This is the most importans night of my life and he decided to come.

"Well,you see my love" He started walking in circles around me while checking me out. "I told you I will come back. You know why I am back? Because I need or should I say want something".

"What?!" I replied back harshly.

"You, my love. You." He said. He wasn't walking in circles more, he was infront of me.

"Why would you want me? And why did you decided to "visit" me now?! As you can see I have more important bussiness to do. I really don't want spend my time with you" Honestly he is getting on my nerves right now.

In the matter of seconds he held by the neck with unhuman strength. He lifted me in the air so I couldn't touch the floor. 

"You see, I don't like repeating my words over and over and I don't like when someone doesn't respects me. You better shut your little ass mouth and listen to me. You are coming with me. If you don't I will kill you little ass friends. Actually I will kill them anyway if you don't listen to me. I am the boss here and what you do? You listen the boss. You will listen me or I will snap your neck in matter of seconds." Louis' eyes turned into red color and some sharp shit was coming out if his mouth. But vampires aren't real for God's sake!! Practically he was choking me. I nodded, showing that understand him. He threw me on the ground and dissappeared. I looked around to see that everyone is gone.

Where is Perrie?

Where is Louis?

Where are everybody?

Only thing I could hear was my breathing which got faster.

No sound. Except me.

And I didn't like that.

Something bad is going to happen.

And I don't want to know.

I started running towards the room where money was and my stuff.

I grabbed my phone, car keys and couple of guns in case Louis and his 'team' came back. I went towards black Audi r8 and hopped in. I sped off. I grabbed my phone and called Perrie because I don't know where she is.