Chapter 7

There's not a logical thought that crosses Dan's mind. He's melting under Phil's touch, becoming weaker with every kiss. It's like he's trapped, and he doesn't have the strength to get himself out.

He doesn't stop himself when Phil pushes him down on the bed and pins his wrists down. He doesn't mind this, even if he's probably never been this far with a boy. He likes this.

On instinct, he wraps his legs loosely around Phil's waist, pulling him down closer and letting him put his weight on him. Phil only pulls away once to take a short breath, staring back down with half-lidded eyes.

"You're beautiful," Phil says quietly, a bit breathless.

Dan feels embarrassed because he's blushing even more now than he was before. "You are too."

And with that, Phil reattaches their lips together once again. When he rolls his hips down against Dan lightly, Dan can't help but let a small moan slip out under his breath.

"You're fucking hot," Phil mumbles. He pulls back a bit to pull off his own shirt, pulling Dan back up to do the same to him. Without a second of hesitation, he kisses him a bit rougher this time. It's more teeth, more tongue. He rolls his hips against Dan once more, wanting to hear him moan again.

"Fuck, Phil," Dan moans out. Phil smirks against Dan's lips, biting his bottom lip before pulling away to leave a few kisses on his collarbone. He lightly bites the sensitive skin, sucking to leave a mark. Dan lets out another soft moan under his breath, throwing his head back and letting his head fall back into the pillow.

"You're so sensitive. So innocent," Phil mumbles, and Dan can feel his lips curl upwards in a smirk against his skin.

There's a hickey on Dan's collarbone, along with the ones on his neck, and Dan knows there is. He can't but help think it's hot, how Phil's marking him up like this. He can feel himself getting more and more desperate like this.

They don't stop for a bit. Phil keeps going, Dan keeps moaning lightly and trying to control himself. Only when he hears a voice from downstairs does he snap back to reality.

"Phil? Dan?" It's obviously Phil's mum, and for a second Dan is worried she knows what they were doing. "Dinner is ready."

When Phil opens his mouth, Dan knows he's going to object. So, he speaks himself.

"Just give us a minute!" he says, glaring up at Phil, who's still got him pinned down. "Get off me."

Phil lets go of his wrists, but doesn't move himself at first. He seems almost confused, but doesn't say anything about it. He slowly gets off Dan, pulling his shirt off from the floor.

"You don't want to..." Phil shrugs, knowing Dan would get what he's saying.

"No," is all Dan answers. Phil would know why.

When he bends over to pick up his own shirt, he feels Phil slap his bum playfully and his face turns red. He blames himself for not seeing it coming. When Phil winks and smirks at him, he rolls his eyes and pulls his shirt over his head.

"You don't think your mum knew what we were doing, do you?" Dan asks, fiddling with his hair.

Phil rolls his eyes. "You're not that quiet."

"Answer the damn question."

"Even if she didn't, the hickeys are pretty noticeable."

Dan feels himself blush. Those were going to be a bitch to keep covered.

"I blame you."

"Oh, please," Phil smirks. "You loved it."

-